Reviews for Addictions Intertwined
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
Very well written! I exploded with laughter when I realized where lestrades thoughts had strayed to. What an idiot. But then again, the fates seemed to have conspired against him when they planted the idea in sherlocks head to dress up as a lady ;)
PointlessUsername chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
one-blue-eye chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
This is wonderful!
thetravelinglemon chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
Lovely and realistic, made me smile.
ilovecats86 chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
Beautiful story. I really do not have many words for it, but I can assure you that it brought a lot of pleasure in reading it

You have a talent, and I for one would be interested in a sequel, for while I cannot think of a further expanding myself, you've shown amazing talent for building plot.
Paradise221B chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
This story is amazing! The POVs are perfect! This is the Shwatsonlock that I think of when I'm feeling like I can't write...it can be done. Thank you for making it a happy ending (can't even count how many end badly)!
WelcomeToTheAsylum chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Very nice, you managed to write a lighthearted romp, but not make it entirely fluff or slash. Congratulations!
Forever Day chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
This was, simply put, brilliant. I loved Sherlock Holmes' sister, the relationship seemed so normal (Though I can never quite give Dr. Watson a moustache in my mind. It never really works for me) and I'm surprised that this doesn't have a great many more reviews. It's so fluffy I'm gonna die (Props for Despicable Me reference) but I might've maybe asked for more plot. Eh. It's great as is.
probablyquantum chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
I like your writing very much, especially the first two or three chapters of this fic. I thought the theme of addictions worked very well. I hope you don't mind some constructive crit, though-after John and Sherlock's mutual confession and first kisses, the rest of the story seemed like a completely different story arc. I think it might have worked better structurally if you would have made it two different stories. It just seemed unwieldy toward the end, and the tone of the fic changed a lot. (I don't normally leave suggestions for people, I just liked this fic so much that I wanted to say something substantive! I did enjoy it.
yaoilover4lyfe chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
This has been one of THE best shwastonlock fanfics I have ever read. beatifully written and the I love the writing style you used and you're a talented writer of how your able to keep holmes and watson in character which i find very challenging when it is sherlock holmes...lol great job...
black-iris541 chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
Great, like a hypothetical cocaine shot without problems and ill effects. Looking forward to a sequel!
Night-Huntress019 chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
I observed a atmosphere filled with much lust and affection, I deduced a highly possible lemon scene, and I reason that you should make a sequel for us readers that are open to it and burn it after we have read and before the damned Lestrade reads it as well. _
ladykale1985 chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
Please write more...
reflekshun chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
This was truly a treat to read. Holmes' sister! That conclusion was really cute. Thank you so much for sharing!
reflekshun chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
Glad to see another install. Thank you for sharing, it was great.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »