Reviews for Forever Bending
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2015
the rest of the story is coming?
foreverunderwater chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
It's been four years, but i really think you should take another look at this fic and update. It is, in my opinion, one of the better jess/joe stories, and everytime i read it, it kills me that it has a cliffhanger that i know will probably never get updated. anyways, good story :)
Rose1999 chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
good job! hope u get back on soon!
twilight addict 17 chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
please update :)
foreverunderwater chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Wish you would finish the story it was really good3 seriously. and I hope you made valedictorian.
Calanmire424 chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
I really enjoyed reading your story and hope you continue it! :)
Separate Entity chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
I HATE IT when that happens!

Oh, please update? *puppy dog eyes*
Separate Entity chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Phew! I was kinda scared after the first chapter.

Love this! XD
VivoRisataAmore chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
I hope you do come back to this story! We need some more BilB love. Especially Jess/Joe!

I love what you have started and the drunk scene was pretty good. I don't think that Jess would be the only one who wants a taste of Joe's 'abilities'. :P
Loony-Loonz chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
I actually love this ! I know it's been a while, but update please :)
znk99fg7 chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Looks good so far :D

Hope you can update soon :)
loveinstantstar chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
I just started reading this story and I love it. I would like it to become a jess/joe story. I hope you update soon.
mony101 chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
I like this story, so I hope you continue :)
Sipbgan chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Please. Keeep writing this!I really like it!
Historianic chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
I've just had the pleasure of reading the start of your fic and its only two chapters in but I'm hooked! I love your incarnation of Jess and the evolution of her from girl to woman. And YAY! Jess and Joe are getting back together where they belong, even if there is a tiny complication because of her impending arranged marriage. But Joe has never been one to just walk away and give up on Jess. Can you tell how much I love your fic's premise? Anyhow, I hope you continue this. Pretty, pretty please! I'll be keeping an eye out eagerly for updates in the hopes that you do. More soon please! Thanks :)