Reviews for Let's Play The Death Game,
Ashley Victoria-OrphanAshley chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
- You know, I would very much like a follow up, when Esme & Carlisle find all the bodies. :)

Btw, this was an amazing story, & I loves reading. Very sad, yes, but very well written! :)
Blood chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
I also strangely liked it. I guess I'm just as sick as the others that liked the story, huh? Whatever. Great story:)
TinyHandz chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
O.O WoW
MyPenNameIs chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
three words - W-O-W
IOnlyDateEmpaths chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
I was just chanting, very quietly, when Jasper turned psychotic - "Please God kill Bella, please God kill Bella." But he didnt murder her properly :( And I so thought he was going to rape her; this would have made me very happy. Im a fucked up bitch and so are you, and trust me Delilah, we LOVE you for it.
peter2918 chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
YOU SICK ASS FUCKER! This story was so sick and wrong and I absolutely LOVE you for it! It was really amazing! This is like the most original story on here! LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! I can't wait to read all your other stories :D awesome job and keep it up! :D (Y)
AllTimeNeverShoutSierra chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
that..

was fucking amazing.

:D

God. I guess i'm pretty sick and twisted too for loving it..but that was just..beautiful.

MysticNyx06 chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
With Bella being the crazy *stab my best friend* sort I kinda wish she wasn't such a pussy... just saying... still love the story!
MysticNyx06 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
love it... and was also inspired by the "to Kill a Cullen" contest... thinking of writing out some morbidity myself... on to the next chapter!
Ashley Victoria-OrphanAshley chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
I really lived this story. At first i thought Jasper was going to rape her, but then I realized that was going on. Great story. Really, really great
heartandsouloftwilight chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
hey the story was cool weird and sad all at the same time
twilightgirl80 chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
Ok I told you to not to continue but I couldn't stop reading. I kind of loved how Bella and Jasper ended! Very good job.
L'Heure Rouge chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
Is this over? Damn! Its marked as completed. I'm still wanting to read more..haha. If this is not over then I hope you continue. Also, I was reading part of your profile, I love that line

'Bookstores are the only evidence that people are still thinking.' Also, please check out my story if you have the time.
LolaluvsEdward chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
I was reading the chapter and I was trying to guess who would we be the last to die (or not die at all) then I remembered rosalie was pregnant so I thouht she would survivethen it was like BAM! She's dead... Kinda funny in a depressing way.
Taylor Whitlock Cullen Hale chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Omg. That is sick. But please continue! It is so well written even though the charecters die. omg... great story... sick plot... perfectly cool and stuff