Reviews for Second Chances
i.hate.rachel.berry chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
Amazing story! Please update!
vintage101 chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
I really love this chapter I can wait for u to update again. Please
Nienke chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
Hi!

Beautiful story, I couldn't stop reading. Do you write more?

Grtz, a Girl from Holland.
WrittenOnTheSand chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
This is really good. Please continue!
SkywalkerLover2011 chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
this is really good id love to see what happens
Green Sea Blossom chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!(T.T)
Charming-Lynn chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
Wow,I'm really loving this story! I dearly hope you get the chance to update it. It's great!
Pale Treasures chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
Hope you update this story whenever you're able to, I can't wait to read more! Good luck with getting everything back!
HHr Its what i believe chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
Oh whenever you get back will be great as long as you do get back sometime. I can't wait! :D
Pale Treasures chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
Tristan is alive! Just as it should have been. I so hope he returns to Isolde and meets his baby. It's also nice to see Isolda as a mother. But things won't be easy once Lord Marke finds out the truth. I hope you keep updating. :)
Belisante chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
I haven't watched the movies in ages but I like this aftermath story, I've actually forgotten what happened in the movie so I might as well google it when I read the coming chapters.

Props to you. Please update.

Liv(Gwynedde)
TheAngelGirl1992 chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
intersting. I could like this story. I remember when i serisouly cried When Tristan died. I am glad you made him come back! seriously! update soon
TheVertigoDancer chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
This is great!

Please update soon :)
HHr Its what i believe chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
Oh please do update soon! This is the first Tristan Isolde story that doesn't keep to the movie. I want Tristan to come back to her.. please please. This is a wonderful story!