Reviews for Beginning to End
Holly's Mean Reds chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Oh my God, this was so sweet and heartwarming. Gah, Clark is just SO IN LOVE with Lois, and I love that she just knew that his story was not as fictional as he would have liked her to think.
gathers-no-moss chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I honestly don't know how many times I've read and re-read this. Absolutely one of my favorite au's.
HotChocolate329 chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
that was a perfect story. greater ending. so wonderful yet a romantic story. this was not the first time i read however i was not sure if i reviewed. so here it is. very different yet great. i really can't find enough perfect way to express in a good way of course. thanks for sharing :) :) :) i love it so much. enjoyed each second i spent reading :) :) :)
mangers chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Such a beautiful story :) I loved reading this. Brilliant job, very talented
smallvillegallaghergirl lover chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
really... really really really... i'm so... PROUD OF YOU! (NO OFFENCE,SINCE I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE) but your an AWESOME(!) WRITER! so i hope to see a book of yours in the stores one day ;) it was a great story!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
I ADORE this story, though I am a bit confused about the timeline.

Clark was 12 when they met, Lois was 11.

He was 25 in the second chapter when they saw each other again.

You say that 13 years (or so) passed.

However, at the end of chapter one, you said: "Those first two years had been great."

Did you mean two months? Or did two years pass of them spending time together, and Clark was 14 when they parted, and it was 11 years and not 13 that passed?

I suppose it doesn't really matter, since it doesn't affect the emotions this brought out in me...this was simply a lovely story and I think having scenes from the life of this Lois and Clark would be nice to read. I would want to read what happened right after the second last scene in chapter two ends - how he realized he didn't want her to walk away. And speaking of that, why would she get up and move away from him in the first place?
salsayourface chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Combination Forrest Gump, When Harry Met Sally, and Awesome.
Fresh-New-Hp chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
I think there are no words to truly describe this story. 3

It made me cry and laugh at the right moments. It was the friendship and love that made this story what it truly is.

It was awe inspiring and opened your heart in all the right places.

Has to be my favorite Clois story ever.

-Thank u for sharing it with us! 3 3
Lily1986 chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
He finally calmed when she made it to his side, the fingers of her hand intertwining with his.

"Hey there," she whispered, and he couldn't help but be taken back to that Day. The one were they first met.

She started to turn away but there was something else he needed to say. "I'm the love of your life," he told her. Firmly. Pompously.

It had the desired affect. She smiled—her attention once-again all his. "Really?" she challenged, with flashing eyes, preparing to take him to battle as only she could. "And what… Why would you think that?"

He smiled back. Confident and sure. "Because everybody should have one."

This was the last time he would see Lois Lane.

Because from that moment on her last name would be Kent.

OH MY GOD! FAVORITED! HOW ROMANTIC WAS THAT! :-)

I loved this! Seriously, you can do no wrong!
Stephanie M. A chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
This fic was so utterly adorable that it should almost be illegal. I loved how Lois just stormed into his life and decided that they would be friends; that's just so 'Lois'.

"The boy who couldn’t walk had become the man who could fly."

Clark's transformation was such a cool twist in the whole Superman concept.

I must confess that I got a little teary-eyed in the wedding part. Clark's words were just too perfect.

Great fic!
Serenmercury chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Flawlessly timed, appropriately sweet and necessarily adorable. Loved the style choice and the story. Thanks for sharing.
1eclecticreader chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
Um, I don't think I have the words to comment and do justice to your story. But I'm willing to try...

It was sweet remembrance and sentimental yearning all in one. It was an awakening, a discovery and a resolution all together. It was friendship and love at the same time.

It was finding new meaning to an oft-told love story and realizing there is another way of telling it again. And, being truly grateful for writers like you who do.

So - thanks for writing and sharing it with us. Can you tell how much I love it? I don't think I did it justice.
StarryDreamer01 chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
My first reaction upon finishing this fic? "THIS IS SO GOOD!" Seriously. What a fantastic little AU story. I loved the ending you created, I loved the (sort of) misunderstanding at the end (hilarious!) and of course all the moments of just pure love being shown in different ways. Well done! Fantastic.
bloodymary2 chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
Just plain wonderful. I can't properly express how much I loved it. You were able to cram so much in so little space, without making it feel crowded of cramped. It was perfect and I thank you for sharing. ;D
k3josai chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
very beautiful! this story melts my heart...