Reviews for Food, Gifts, Manservant what?
problemhunter chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Make me some new meat? Was that a sexual innuendo? This story left me in a giggling mess, by the way. This was so adorable
erika chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
XD awesomeness!
KotomiDream chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This is so sweet and makes me smile. Great fic.
mariexmarieclosedaccount chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
that was too sweet!
Flandre Nightshade chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
That was so cute, like so cute it could be lethal cute... It was that cute.
Winterwing3000 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Aha! Alice wasn't that dim-witted! She read many, many of Sharon's novels! / "Homosexuals."

That KO'ed me.

Thanks for the great read!
Wing.
Crystallised chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Oh geez, this one-shot made me laugh really hard, LOL, and squeal at the ending. It's so adorable and I absolutely loved it! Great job! c:
Religion0 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I normally don't like Valentine's Day fics, but this was sweet and fun. I like the conclusions Alice's brain leaps to, and the line "Homosexuals." is possibly the best in the fic. XD

That said, I don't think the four "..." is the best way to get the point across. I think you'd be better off with a line detailing their expressions or, if you prefer the four-point setting still, something like:
"Alice stared at Oz.
Oz stared at Alice.
Alice's eyebrows went up.
Oz's jaw dropped."
Or something to that effect. I'm sure you could think of something better with more time. The triple-dot is really too open to interpretation.
Sparr0w-san chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Homosexuals...LILOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I ALMOST DIED
whatdotheydream chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
LOMLGS(LOLOMG)! SO FUNNY!
xpetunia chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Adorable ~ 3
tsukuyomi67 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
awwww ahahahahhaa Great job Alice! And don't worry Oz, Alice is definitely okay with to be your girlfriend! But hey, was the girl who squealed, Sharon?

This was great though! Cute and sweet! _ Keep writing!
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Lol, absolutely hilarious story! I loved the part where she calls them homosexuals and the way Gill reacts. xD Nice work! ;D
Kaorei chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
"Homosexuals."

"I'LL KILL YOU-"

LMAO. I DIED AT THAT PART! xD This was hilarious, great job on the story! :)
pisces-royalty chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Lol!

I just about died from laughter when Alice said, 'homosexual'.