Reviews for The Life and Times of Theodore Nott
writlings chapter 1 . 4/3
Damn you for giving me feels for a ship I never even thought of before. New OTP alert! :D

Oh my god, the character development in this was just so good and ugh, I can't express properly how much I liked this. Never before has accidentally stumbling upon a random fic been this rewarding.

I really love your writing style. I'm surely going to glance through the rest of your work when I can; in fact, I'm very much looking forward to it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Ughhhh you're a genius and now i ship theo/tracey so. hard.
pkp033 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I enjoyed this fic very much. From one end of the spectrum toward the other, Theodore's evolution was natural and read well.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
very sweet wish you'd write more!
ChasingHope19 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This story is so good. It's more of a drabble throughout Theo's life but it's so amazing its insane. It really shows who Theo is as a person - his fears, wants, slight joys, and why he is who he is. It's amazing - good job! (And sorry I'm being so redundant...I'm a little at loss for words :)
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Brilliant story :-)
iDontSeeYou chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Love it! I like your interpretation of him. A bad childhood, and realizing that everything he grew up believeing wasn't true is something that I always pictured this character going through. I love how in the end, he stuck with Tracey.
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I was pretty sure I have read/reviewed nearly all of your work, but I was surprised to see I forgot to review this one. This is absolutely amazing xx. You write Slytherins amazingly well, and this was no less. I love how you evolved his character throughout the fic, and the way you shaped him up. I loved Draco's Boggarts, and the little insieghts you gave, through Theo's eyes, to each and every Slytherin. I loved Blaise and Tracey - they were a pleasure to read.
ThePerfectMess chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Brilliant. Theodore (and Blaise and Draco) are probably my favourite characters in the HP series, and I think that Theodore and Blaise are far too under appreciated in fan fics. Absolutely amazing. X
AshleyofRavenclaw chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This was brilliant! Very well written, thank you for sharing it. Although we don't know much about Theodore, I've imagined him as someone who is neutral during the war but yet he has very deep feelings and emotions, all tied to his father and childhood. You put what I've been imagining into words. I'm going to check out your other stories!
Cherriesxoxo2496 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I really liked this and how it wasn't unrealistic for the slytherins to act the way they did. Good job!
pearlstar chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
um, omg. wow. this story is beautiful. thats all i want to say. thanks for writing this.
kerplank chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Lovely, lovely story.
HypRRNeRd chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This story is brilliant! I always thought of Theo as the quiet, neutral Slytherin who didn't adhere to his father's values (if he had, he would have acted more like Malfoy). My take on the character is also why I ship Theo and Tracey and I think you capture the two, along with his very amusing interactions with Zabini, very well.
the last time chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
o.O this is AWSOME! i love how much detail you've gone into, i love the relationship between Theo and the reast of his house, i like the involvement of Blaise - he's a pretty chill guy - and i love the style you write in. i would have liked a bit about Blaise at the end, to explain what happened with him, but i don't think that would have worked, what with it being about Theodore, not Blaise. overall, i really like this, you've done really well here. *favorites*