Reviews for Sharing is Caring
purplepam chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Aaaaah! This was soo fluffy! Though I really would've wanted to read Ichigo's conversation with his dad about buying a bigger bed!
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
The tickle fight and the ending were my favorite parts. How in the world did Ichigo justify wanting to buy a bigger bed to his father?

This was so sweet! Well done!
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Oh my. They were just like a pair of adorable little kids who Dont know how to say that they like each other
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
I love it! This fanfic is just so happy and cuddly...
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Sweet! I also know how you feel, but I think the worse is getting out of the shower in the winter. It sucks big time. :)
Mendygracechan chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Classic Ichigo and Rukia, just enough dosage of fluffiness kya!
T chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I really liked this fic ) It was sweet, funny, with just so warm. Ya know, the kinda stories that make you want just feel so good and cuddly inside? This was how it was like for me to read this fic. And I also really liked how you showed that they both instantly fell asleep after having kissed- as if they had been unable to sleep solely because something was lacking between them, and both of them were waiting for it- because without it, they knew sleep wouldn't come to them (does that make sense?)

Anyway, good job :) Keep writing!
nhung chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
now, I can say I found my next favorite author
you're so talent, the way you sketch ichiruki make me love your fics the most
Audrey Kurosaki chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
so sweet !

i really love it !
xvBANKAIxv chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Beautiful, just beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
this is such a sweet story, thanks for uploading really appreciate ur effort, thanks
thinking hurts my brain chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This is so amazing that I cannot express it in words. In most of the fanfictions I read, Ichigo comes right out and does something or says something that is not in character at all. In this, he is just an awkward teenager, like he should be. You captured these characters and their personalities perfectly, and I cannot thank you enough for the wonderful entertainment.
Generalmayhem02 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This is a great one shot, I keep re reading it and it still makes me smile.
BosRonald chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Nice
wynnsy chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
the ending was so cute and I was happily expecting a bed (though I couldn't believe Ichigo would do that) until I read about his candy bar...and I cracked a smile because it was so cute and expected after all.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »