Reviews for The Magic Bullet Murder Case
Warmach1ne32 chapter 5 . 1/26
Thank you for mentioning my country and inflating my national pride a bit (it feels nice that people know your 3rd world country existed) :)
Jingyee1511 chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
I enjoyed it immensely. I'm not sure what it was about the fic that you sensed was not very right, but apart from perhaps having Akako seethe about how things didn't turn out as she expected or her turning a suspicious eye onto Conan for example, or Conan eyeing Kaito as he leaves... It seems well accounted for, in about every aspect? really, good work and thank you both for the fic!
Jingyee1511 chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
Shinichi's dilemma is very well done! I'm not sure he ever had to face such a choice, between his role as a detective and morally as Kudo in the manga, but this is spectacular. Once again I can totally imagine this as one of the Detective Conan cases. Good mix of crime and other developments! *thumbs up*
Jingyee1511 chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
I was split between irritation at Hakuba's arrogance and appreciation at how he still seemed very concerned for Aoko and Kaito's (temporary) welfare. the little intricacies of his character development is nice to read. and ooh, the part where Conan finally realises that Kaito is Kid! *happily rubs palms* looking forward to what you two put in place to set everything right!
Jingyee1511 chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
I like how Conan managed to divert attention from Kaito with the fact that his wrists are injured. And given the Hidden Epidemic I presume that the suspects have been laid down as it is for us readers to just make that link. meanwhile I like the connection between Ran and Conan! Looking forward to how the situation unfolds itself and good work!
Jingyee1511 chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
I forgot to comment that "there was no way in hell he'd go down that road until he'd taken a look at all the possibilities. (And escape routes. A good thief always checks out the escape routes...)" in the previous chapter was truly funny. Comparing a relationship with Aoko with being a thief... That was amusing to read. I also love how Aoko's scream and Aoko's dressing finally told Kaito how important she was to him. thanks for sharing how you two write your stories too! I also found it astonishing that it is done by the two of you together, but I suppose this is why the depth of characterisation and attention to detail is so fantastic- since you two clearly work together wonderfully. I almost envy your relationship!
Jingyee1511 chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
I'm worried that every review I give is essentially the same and doesnt do enough credit to both of your work! but I really love how the things start closing in on Kaito- from the moment Kakeru contemplated the challenge the suspense was almost tangible. Are you two going to consider being full time mystery authors?
Jingyee1511 chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
Awesome to have Conan back! his interaction with Kaito is amazingly fun, though I didn't really get whether he knew it was Kid he was interacting with. when Ran and Conan were first introduced to Aoko I got the shock of my life. ._. But Kaito calling him "tantei-kun" was incredibly sweet. And the tension increasing! Wow. yes I'm loving all the details that you two must have put in loads of thought into perfecting!
Jingyee1511 chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
Most certainly enjoying the sequel! I love how you two described the exasperation of Hakuba regarding how Kaito was on him (and he appreciated that the only yellow on himself was his hair! *chortle*) and the part where Aoko and the inspector hounded Kaito to know about his injury (how he tried and failed to hide it was nice to read too!) was really enjoyable! *thumbs up*
Jingyee1511 chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
I'm almost tempted to ask how Kaito managed to do all those tricks, but I should refrain. it sounds almost too fantastic to be true, but I love the way Kaito's intuition works and how he feels towards Aoko!
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I personally haven't followed the Kaito side of the story, but it seems intriguing from how this first chapter is, it looks good. couldn't help myself from picking up this fic after (both of your) success with the Hidden Epidemic! (even though I'm supposed to be revising my work T-T)
kairi loves sora chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
No! I wanted to see what he was going to do with the showers. Lol so many things come to mind. Poor Shinichi being teased by him. And the finding out that he is Kid. I want something like that to happen in the anime. But I think it will be more like them getting together for the BO. I wonder what is going to happen in the heist for Hattori. Love it. See ya.
Alara Phoenix chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
HAAAAHAHAHAHA! You're amazing! Second story I've read that's left me grinning wildly and bouncing in my seat for more haha! BUT! I notice there is yet ANOTHER one! So I am going to proceed without hesitation! Thanks for writing! :D!
rana2001 chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
DAT WAZ AWZUM TO! (Again, bad spelling intentional)
rana2001 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Not much to say in the beginning, but I remember reading somewhere ObaA-chan means grandma, and Oba-chan means aunt(y)