Reviews for A better childhood?
carealot chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Loved this piece it was well written and the characters were fantastic. write on!
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I LOVE IT! It was funny, sweet, and endearing. Asking for death but gaining family instead!
Quantumphysica chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Okay, I so cheered at Minerva's moment of dagger-plunging glory xD
It was concise and perhaps a little rushed, but a nice read nevertheless!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Aww, I loved it! Please write more!
OhDearNotAgain chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This was very surreal! But really, really good. :D I'd never have thought Dumbledore would be a bad guy ;) Brilliant Story x
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I love it! I can tell that you really didn't like Dumbledore... :) I always thought that Harry should have been in Syltherin.
Nemo Rider chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
After reading this fantastic story for the hundredth time, I finally notices that I didn't review!

I'm so sorry, I forgot

I love this story!

And people, really, nine reviews ? You should be ashamed.

PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Hey Hun,

LOVED IT! you should make a sequal :D
jazo173 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I love it! write more! please!
purefaith91 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
power of darkness chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
that was great :)

-the power of darkness
Griffin Raven chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Awesome! I've always thought that young Harry's meeting the Weasley family at Kings Cross Station was highly suspicious. Why would a witch speak out loud words that would attract attention...especially the attention of a certain 11yrs muggle raised orphan who'd not been told how to get to the platform were the hogwarts express waited. Also why did Ron, enter his compartment saying the rest of the train was full, and yet no other student did. Thus poisoning young Harry's mind against Slytherin house...and Ron ability to play his friend and to keep Harry from making any friends except those that were with the light and not any that were questionable. It was also Ron would kept Harry away from studying, and perhaps uncovering things, as he incouraged the seeking out to look at fluffy when they learned of it. It was also Hermione and Ron that kept insisting that Snape was responsible for Harry's jinxed broom and he was after the stone.
Vira Vindicci chapter 1 . 2/26/2010