Reviews for A Simple Beginning
Chocolate-Covered-Coffee-Beans chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Very touching! I loved how he momentarily feels unprepared, but rallies himself near the end of the story. It's adorable that they made him read a manual! That made me giggle, thinking about one of the most feared bounty hunters in the galaxy reading a manual on child-rearing. Oh the cuteness! Oh the feels! Thank-you for the story!
Darksabre chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Su'cuy gar, Jade.

Okay, I am just COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY. I LOVE Jango Fett (I hated the way he died) and this piece is just stunning. It is just way too cute seeing the hardened, most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy tenderly caring for a little baby.

In short, this was just ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, and I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it!

K'oyacyi!

~Darksabre
SerendipityAEY chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I was absolutely intrigued by this idea, so I had to read! So original! I love the way you use the idea of simple beginnings here, and I love seeing a solitary bounty hunter suddenly with a baby, :-D though it's obvious he's been looking forward to it and is already very invested, watching him grow each day. Love all the little new baby moments! Fantastic :-D
Nelarun chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This was simply beautiful. You added a lovely dimension to this incredible character. I particularly loved the part where Jango introduced himself to Boba, that was so sweet.

Nela
Kai-Alaric chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I really, really enjoyed reading this. I've never actually thought about what Jango was thinking when he wanted a son. We've really only seen one side of him, and this adds a whole new dimension to his character.

Thanks for publishing such a great story!
Princess613 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Awww...
KroovyRed chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I'm probably one of the biggest Jango fans on the planet and this fic almost made me cry. It was excellent!
Loke0 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
aww. that was so sweet. Thanks alot for writing this!
ELF Commando chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This was a really sweet story. We're all used to seeing Jango as the ruthless bounty hunter, so it was great to see him as a loving, caring father. Beautiful!
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Aww! That's so sweet!

Keep up your good work!
Spoodles chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Oh wow! *tear* That was amazing, really. So sweet and yet humorous and so vivid. I'm actually kinda speechless... that was beautiful.
Captain Hilts chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Wow, great job. It was so sweet and discriptive. I was right there inside that little room. I loved how you wrote this moment; it seemed so in-chracter for Jango, particularly how he took everything in stride, even all of his doubts and the breif moment of panic he had while looking at the baby. All of his silent swearing and fussing over the baby made me smile. And I absolutely love this line:

“Boba, it’s Jan’buir,” I whisper softly. “Daddy.”

:) For goodness sake, that's so sweet! I particularly thought it was interesting how he had to watch the hologram on taking care of a baby. ;D Don't we all wish we could watch something like that? haha.

Again, GREAT JOB. I love it! Hope you don't mind the fave!

~Captain Hilts. :)
Ladymagdalena chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Loved it! You did a wonderful job. I don't anticipate that I will ever have this opportunity of my own. I'd love to figure out a way to do a photo manip to accompany this. You are so talented MMJ! Bravo! Bravo! It was like being right there with Jango. I hope that there will be another chapter in the future.
Yippie chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
That was a really cute story, it is nice to see the more human side of Boba and Jango.
PadawanCassy chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Hi!

That was so cute. Keep up the wonderful work.

Cassy