Reviews for Tokens of Affection
hearagain chapter 15 . 7/6
This was lovely! I really enjoyed the depth of your character development and couldn't wait to see what you had come up with for your next story line plot. Very nicely done. Thanks for sharing.
BretheBabbit chapter 3 . 6/19
I'd love to see a fair like that! I'm hoping Lacey gets it good too
BretheBabbit chapter 2 . 6/19
Aww that's sweatband a nice inside view of what Sarah's life was like behindnthenscenese
BretheBabbit chapter 1 . 6/19
I'm glad I popped back into labyrinth fanfiction. It's been a long long while and I'm excited to read what is appearing to be an intriguing story
ShaiLovesBooks chapter 15 . 6/11
This is by far one of the most amazing Labyrinth fanfictions I have ever read... Amazing. I loved the flower touch, makes me want to by a flower encyclopedia!
silverlabyrinth50 chapter 9 . 3/24
it is SO GOOD! Keep Going!
Your story is beautiful. Mabie you could do something with aiden and Miranda? Or the time between the epilogue and Lacey's imprisonment?
October103 chapter 15 . 1/15
It's been a long time since the movie "Labyrinth" even crossed my mind. With the passing of David Bowie, you can imagine it shot right back to the forefront of my thoughts. When I get so into things (books, movies, TV shows), I end up reading as many Fanfiction's as I'm able to find. So I went searching for Labyrinth fics a couple days ago and yours was the first I stumbled across.
I just want to say how much I LOVED and adored this story. Every once in a while, I find a fic so well written that it's hard to imagine that it's not real or didn't/won't happen. This is most definitely one of them. It's getting increasingly difficult for me to accept that there isn't a sequel where all of this beauty you've written plays out. I honestly don't know how to tell you how much I really love this story.
I've been reading it secretly at work for days, or any chance I have a free moment. You did everything so perfectly. Everyone was in character, the new characters were great, your writing style is amazing, you did such a fantastic job writing in a teen girl's perspective, more modern and less formal, and such a great job writing from a king's perspective. The plot was fabulous and seemed so well thought out, the length of each chapter, and the length of the story as a whole was perfect. Everything was perfect.
I've started writing this review after just finishing the story, so I haven't snooped on your page yet for others, haha. I'm very hopeful seeing as this was written quite some time ago and you mentioned above in your last AN that you took requests for one-shots. That's where I'm headed next!
Anyways, again, I just want you to know that this is an amazing piece of work. Honestly one of my favorite fics I've ever come across. I loved it so much.
Thank you!
SassyFrassKerr chapter 15 . 1/7
Great fun. I really enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing.
Scarlett Foxie chapter 15 . 11/14/2015
I have really never read any Labyrinth fan fic before, but I'm glad I started with this one. Well done.
MagickalPuppies chapter 15 . 9/7/2015
Beautiful story, well written and we'll researched. I've always loved love stories that use the Language of Flowers and this does it wonderfully.
The one issue I've noticed is your diagnosis of your 'Denim Devil' as a Sociopath when from Silas's description of her behavior; the lack of guilt, the minon gathering and the manipulation of said minons to her benefit, Lacey sounds like a textbook Psychopath instead. Granted the two are similar and both fall under the blanket of antisocial disorder, I can't help wonder why Lacey is in your story a Sociopath. May I know why?
Guest chapter 15 . 8/30/2015
This story was gorgeous! (Probably not the most clear phrase but accurate nonetheless)
RAGAnne chapter 15 . 8/25/2015
While you may have left a few dangling plot points, this really is a wonderful story which is why I enjoy coming back to it from time to time. And really, having every single thing wrapped up neatly in a bow would be rather unrealistic. Life's messy that way. Thanks for sharing this story with us.
RAGAnne chapter 14 . 8/25/2015
So is everyone else in the house aware of the goblins or are they staying out of sight other than for Jareth and Sarah? While Robert may learn to be ok with a man 8 years older than his daughter who owns a beautiful estate, I can't imagine the "Goblin King" discussion to go down well on the first conversation. :)
RAGAnne chapter 13 . 8/25/2015
It's an interesting idea that Sarah would have a working relationship with the press. It's also rather terrifying to consider how that relationship was built. A kid wandering around New York by themselves in the dark? Yikes!

As to Toby in chapter 6, since they got back to the house well after dinner I just sort of assumed he was asleep. He would be only 2 after all.