Reviews for Tokens of Affection
Onyx the Shy chapter 15 . 2/11
There will never be a time when I don't LOVE this. I often find myself coming back to it again and again. Thank you for sharing. I dearly love Sarah in this.
jetboyjetgirl chapter 15 . 2/3
thoroughly enjoyed reading all the chapters today, thanks! :)
jetboyjetgirl chapter 3 . 2/3
I'm really loving your fan fic so far! Keep up the good work :)
Chardinal chapter 15 . 1/14
I enjoyed this extremely, and found the flower language interesting, as well as a nice touch. Thank you for taking time and effort to write this story!
MBtheDREAMwiz chapter 15 . 1/13
That was a wonderful story and one of the most creative Labrinth fics I have ever read, especially concerning your flower theme! I would also love to read more about some of the in-between scenes! I hope my contribution was to your satisfaction. ;)
BarbedCaress chapter 15 . 11/24/2014
I don't read Labyrinth fanfic... usually. But I happened on a computer that had this story pulled up on chapter 15, so I read it... and then I went back and read it from chapter 1 on, straight through... non-stop. I couldn't stop reading it, even though I REALLY needed to go to sleep.
You have created the perfect piece of fanfiction. It holds everything to canon, while expanding on the characters, introducing new characters and providing a believable back story.
I can not praise this story highly enough.
Well done!
Thank you for writing this and thank you for sharing it with the rest of us.
I am in awe of your talent!
Every1 chapter 14 . 10/1/2014
can we please please please get a Miranda story. I just love her and widens relationship so mich! Please!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/6/2014
This Is amazing I am amazed by how real Jareth's back story feels and how it fits in with Jareth ... His actions have new meanings but he's still so very Jareth. Now I will keep having to remind myself "oh that was not canon it was the one fic!"
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
Do you have a oneshot featuring Sarah informing her friends and family about Jareth's status as Goblin King? (The idea of Kevin realising "Yes, he really was over 900 years old" is amusing)
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 15 . 6/20/2014
I am a very happy, very sad person.
Happy because, this story is wonderful.
Sad because, I don't want it to end!

This is an awesome, fantabulous, stupendous, fantasmagoric story and I love it so much. *tears pour down face*
I love their kids, I love their flowers, I love their friends, I love their families (not Jareths mother, father, and brother.), I love their relationship, I love their quirks, I love their faults, Most of all though I love you for writing it.

Thank you for the story.

Cecelia
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
I love this story so far. It's so wonderful.
annoyedErma chapter 15 . 5/20/2014
This is my absolutely favorite Labyrinth fanfic, it's the first I go to anytime I'm in the mood for some Sarah & Jareth goodness and I've read it several times as a result, yet each time I find something new that I love about it. I really hope that you tell us Aidan & Miranda's story sometime though, I'd love to watch them get together. Anyway, thanks so much for a wonderful fanfic and I hope you keep up the good work
CrossoverQueen chapter 15 . 4/12/2014
I read all of this story in one sitting. The Celtic influences, the language of flowers, and Jareth being odd and Fair Folk but still entirely relatable.

Wonderful story. I'm relieved that I don't have to wait for an ending, but I'm also a bit sad. I'm definitely checking out your other stories.
Moka-girl chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
I'm watching the film right now, as I read this. I've pretty much guessed how the movie will end, and that makes me a bit unhappy.
Gelasia Kidd chapter 15 . 1/18/2014
I... I can't find words. Absolutely stunned.