Reviews for Tokens of Affection
Talia-Naeva chapter 15 . 12/20/2016
This story is quite awesome. Thank you for sharing.
StarWarsSkyrim51 chapter 15 . 12/14/2016
I liked.
JustBecause170 chapter 15 . 12/12/2016
This was great
JustBecause170 chapter 4 . 12/11/2016
I'm so happy I'm only on chapter four; there's still lots for me to read and I can't wait.
Lynxgoddess chapter 15 . 12/3/2016
Great story!
SpyderMonkey chapter 7 . 11/16/2016
Oh. My. Gosh! Such POWERFUL WRITING!
dannisez chapter 15 . 11/14/2016
Thanks for a great read...just loved it. Good job
brienandrea20 chapter 6 . 9/9/2016
oh my goddddd i love this chapter
Guest chapter 15 . 9/6/2016
Very enjoyable read, thank you
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
-tosses chocolate into the box quickly and then dashes to hide behind a bush- I'm so sorry that I pointed out the age thing in the reviews! I only just now read your profile that you would rather be pmed that sort of thing :( As for this chapter, it was so good! Poor Jareth! ;; Wow. Wonderful job with this one, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 3 . 9/4/2016
-drops some black and blue eyeliner into the box- For Jareth of course! :) You know, I just now realized that you meant writing a review. I thought it was like the wise man in the movie X) Oh well, not gonna stop now! I quite enjoyed this chapter! Jareth is so nice! :3 You know, even though they made David Bowie look younger in the movie with all that make-up(39year old!), I would say he looked to be around 30. So 24 was stretching it a bit for me. Teens can be gullible I think though, so I don't think they will think much about it. Any who, thank you for the well written chapter! :D
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 2 . 9/4/2016
How about a rechargeable battery? -drops it into the box- Poor Sarah! ; ; She did not deserve to have those things happen to her. I really hope Jareth can help her with all of it. Very good chapter, well written. Thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
-drops a juicy pear flavored jelly bean into the box- That's my favorite, by the way. I really like this chapter! I love the idea of the flower language, very romantic. I think you've portrayed everyone well so far. Thank you! :3
Definitely-Beautiful chapter 9 . 8/12/2016
Hey, I've read your story before and I think it's awesome! I love the way you wrote Sarah, as a lot of fics don't really show a matured, humble girl. I always get so annoyed with how self-righteous and stupid some writers make her sound, but you wrote her so well, it makes me happy! I just wanted to warn you though, I forgot that your story had the n-word in it. I checked the rating system, and it listed T-rating for 'minor course language' and M-rating for 'course language'. These kinds of descriptors are a bit vague and open to interpretation, but I just thought I'd mention it. Someone might end up reporting your story as rated incorrectly, and I really like this story! Anyway, just a thought.
hearagain chapter 15 . 7/6/2016
This was lovely! I really enjoyed the depth of your character development and couldn't wait to see what you had come up with for your next story line plot. Very nicely done. Thanks for sharing.