Reviews for I wouldn't exactly call that sitting
FreeAllFrogs chapter 6 . 6h
Ever now and then I go back and reread this. It is just as good if not better with each read.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 20 . 11/16
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

It'd be funny if the movie accidentally includes real accounts of the Goa'uld and Stargate that the Watcher's have on record but focusing more with them thinking its a portal to hell dimensions and other dimension. They could even have it be said to be based on real family legends of the ones who watched/guarded the Gate that were passed down. Maybe someone consults a Seer with a sense of humor because of the irony so they make sure to "suggest" some character names.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 2 . 11/15
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

""Sometimes you just have to have faith."

Faith and her Watcher Linda just stared at the screen for a moment,"

That's still my favorite line.
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 9 . 10/31
The car in the Spy Hunter game was probably based on the Isdera Imperator.
Assuming I'm thinking of the same game, anyway.
Suzululu4moe chapter 20 . 8/18
its been a hilarious and amazing story to read.
kamiros chapter 20 . 6/21
this was goooood i really hope you go through with a sequel as i can already see them at that temple and SGC getting involved lol good set up
SonOfNenji chapter 20 . 5/7
Summary scared me off for a long time. (I thought it was a Xander trapped in the TV-verse, which sounded really sucky to me).

Glad I finally got around to reading it, even if I initially started reading it for "full completion" rather than because I anticipated something amazing.

Don't judge a book by its cover, eh?

SonOfNenji chapter 4 . 5/7
This is amazing.
Just... amazing.

This is all I have to say.

SonOfNenji chapter 2 . 5/6

Accidental Goldberging.

To the MAX! *cough cough my throat*

Sammual chapter 20 . 4/24
Fantastic! There were so many times I was laughing so hard I was crying that my wife thought I was having a seizure! The best read so far this year for me.
Cemalidor chapter 11 . 4/23
Type your review for this chapter here...
Cemalidor chapter 10 . 4/23
Fun fact, there is at least on RPG (i know of) which features "McGyverism" as feat/ability. :D
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 20 . 3/12
Great story
Juvart24 chapter 20 . 2/17
After reading the summary I almost didn't read, (I infact dismissed the story a few weeks before) thankfully I'm very short on things to read without haveing read them for the tenth time. I'm so glade I ignored the summary and read this based soley on your past work I've read. It was incredibly delightful and an altogether fun read.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
love the story hope to see a sequal in the future!