Reviews for I wouldn't exactly call that sitting
dialNforNinja chapter 20 . 3/30
This is still so damn funny, even after reading it a dozen times. I think it stands well on its own, though, no sequel required.
duskrider chapter 20 . 3/16
I rather like the crossovers in this and how the story wraps up nicely together.
I have to say this is your best work I have read and best Xander/Dawn story I have read.
It is overall a satisfying ending and a good development of a character over time with a nice take on the accidently tv show bit that is just done right as usually people would know from the start or too early to get the full impact that it should.
Yugimuffin chapter 1 . 3/2
Great story have read it several times and it is always satisfying
otakumick chapter 20 . 1/23
Absolutely Fantastic.
Toby860 chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
This one was great one of your best. I like how it was live viewing for people. Haven't ever seen that concept before
keichan2 chapter 20 . 11/11/2016
This was GREAT!
I loved it!
It was both cute and hilarious!
And you even managed to insert philosophical parts in there! ;-p
(and it is complete! ;-p)

Thanks for sharing!
FlamyAngelwings chapter 18 . 10/13/2016
Holy shit, this is like, the third time in one year I've read this fic through, and I only JUST realized that Odin, Thor, and Loki were three of the bikers, and not just watching from above!
jon reeve chapter 18 . 9/20/2016
Works for me.
jon reeve chapter 17 . 9/20/2016
Bundy? lol, greatness.

PvZ goes w/o saying, of course.
TegwenielWestwind chapter 20 . 9/3/2016
Damnit! I hit the end again and it stayed the end.
solace13 chapter 20 . 7/24/2016
I started reading this story and just kept one reading it until the end. But I wish it wasn't completed, I wanna read more
Laud de Saturno chapter 20 . 7/21/2016
Wauuu... Terminaste una historia! XD
Gracias por la hostoria estuvo muy buena.
PD: en realidad no te pudiste resistir a poner una especie de continuación con el capítulo 20 ¿no? :3
Guest chapter 20 . 7/7/2016
You actually finished a fairly long stand alone story.
Colour me impressed.
Thank you for writing this.
Thank Godogma for typing most of this.
Thank you doubly so for completing this.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/7/2016