Reviews for I wouldn't exactly call that sitting
Toby860 chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
This one was great one of your best. I like how it was live viewing for people. Haven't ever seen that concept before
keichan2 chapter 20 . 11/11/2016
This was GREAT!
I loved it!
It was both cute and hilarious!
And you even managed to insert philosophical parts in there! ;-p
(and it is complete! ;-p)

Thanks for sharing!
FlamyAngelwings chapter 18 . 10/13/2016
Holy shit, this is like, the third time in one year I've read this fic through, and I only JUST realized that Odin, Thor, and Loki were three of the bikers, and not just watching from above!
jon reeve chapter 18 . 9/20/2016
Works for me.
jon reeve chapter 17 . 9/20/2016
Bundy? lol, greatness.

PvZ goes w/o saying, of course.
TegwenielWestwind chapter 20 . 9/3/2016
Damnit! I hit the end again and it stayed the end.
solace13 chapter 20 . 7/24/2016
I started reading this story and just kept one reading it until the end. But I wish it wasn't completed, I wanna read more
Laud de Saturno chapter 20 . 7/21/2016
Wauuu... Terminaste una historia! XD
Gracias por la hostoria estuvo muy buena.
PD: en realidad no te pudiste resistir a poner una especie de continuación con el capítulo 20 ¿no? :3
Guest chapter 20 . 7/7/2016
You actually finished a fairly long stand alone story.
Colour me impressed.
Thank you for writing this.
Thank Godogma for typing most of this.
Thank you doubly so for completing this.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/7/2016
That last commercial.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
Oh sh**!

Thanks for sharing.
loretta537 chapter 20 . 7/5/2016
this was another good story, i wonder how i missed it before?
Guest chapter 20 . 6/12/2016
Parts of it, okay must of it really, were a bit more weird than I usually care for. Certainly crossing that many fictional verses would have been a stretch had not plausible reality already departed before the first paragraph. :)

About the only missing characters I would have liked to see are from Highlander (Connor and Duncan) and its companion, Highlander: The Raven (Amanda), perhaps with their own Watcher as the bartender where Joyce and Giles were hunkered down during The Show.

This was thoroughly engaging and funny as heck. ;-)
eliteshadow chapter 20 . 5/30/2016
COOL STORY i loved it i hope to hell that there will be another story of this! please please update!
erik chapter 20 . 4/22/2016
Still one of the greats.