Reviews for I wouldn't exactly call that sitting
jon reeve chapter 18 . 9/20
Works for me.
jon reeve chapter 17 . 9/20
Bundy? lol, greatness.

PvZ goes w/o saying, of course.
TegwenielWestwind chapter 20 . 9/3
Damnit! I hit the end again and it stayed the end.
solace13 chapter 20 . 7/24
I started reading this story and just kept one reading it until the end. But I wish it wasn't completed, I wanna read more
Laud de Saturno chapter 20 . 7/21
Wauuu... Terminaste una historia! XD
Gracias por la hostoria estuvo muy buena.
PD: en realidad no te pudiste resistir a poner una especie de continuación con el capítulo 20 ¿no? :3
You actually finished a fairly long stand alone story.
Colour me impressed.
Thank you for writing this.
Thank Godogma for typing most of this.
Thank you doubly so for completing this.
That last commercial.
Oh sh**!

Thanks for sharing.
loretta537 chapter 20 . 7/5
this was another good story, i wonder how i missed it before?
Parts of it, okay must of it really, were a bit more weird than I usually care for. Certainly crossing that many fictional verses would have been a stretch had not plausible reality already departed before the first paragraph. :)

About the only missing characters I would have liked to see are from Highlander (Connor and Duncan) and its companion, Highlander: The Raven (Amanda), perhaps with their own Watcher as the bartender where Joyce and Giles were hunkered down during The Show.

This was thoroughly engaging and funny as heck. ;-)
eliteshadow chapter 20 . 5/30
COOL STORY i loved it i hope to hell that there will be another story of this! please please update!
erik chapter 20 . 4/22
Still one of the greats.
crimsonpath chapter 20 . 2/24
You missed a few things. What did the watchers councel do after this was put on the air? What happens when Xander and Dawn go back to school? What happens when Oz starts a local church of Al? Does Buffy ever find out about Willy's fetish? What if anything happens if Angel comes back? Where do Faith and her watcher end up? Who ends up with Ted? Just wondering? :P
MB80 chapter 20 . 12/21/2015
Oooh, I could totally see a continuation on this one with some idiots from the initiative/nis(sg-1) show up and where the cast of the two series meet up.

Maybe we could find out what happens to Xanders gauntlet? Maybe he becomes more like his moniker 'The White Knight'.
FreeAllFrogs chapter 6 . 11/27/2015
Ever now and then I go back and reread this. It is just as good if not better with each read.