Reviews for I wouldn't exactly call that sitting
ElrodAlbino chapter 20 . 4/5
By the time Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull came out, Angelina Jolie was divorced from Billy Bob Thornton and with Brad Pitt. Not to mention that both happened long after the events of Season two of Buffy. Come on, this is easy stuff! and I'll have the next chapter to you on Monday.
ranma hibiki chapter 20 . 4/4
"at this time" *smirks* so maybe perhaps in the future..maybe ;3

was a good story in the end
fellow chapter 5 . 4/2
Epic.
Please continue it. Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please!
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 11 . 3/28
As far as Omake's go, neither was as funny as the story itself.
That is not a teaser, that is a torture! Thans though
Runecutter chapter 5 . 3/26
This is great. Love the atmosphere and the easy going banter between the two loons running through the night with their very own accidental docutainment soap :D They certainly make up a great team and the world according to Xander isn't the worst entertainment idea i've ever seen, the guy just has the snark down pat.

It will be interesting to see what all those people now watching Scooby-TV will do, think or say in the morning after the broadcast has gone its way ;)

And it's easy to notice how much fun you had writing this piece. All the in jokes, pop culture references and sillyness (a rake? Honestly? hehe) make it just so much better.
UVlite chapter 20 . 3/24
I was just rereading this a few days ago and then you post this.

Looking forward to a squeal if you get around to it.
Jaylynn5 chapter 20 . 3/25
Evil, very evil, but fun teaser. You keep updating my favorites this week and help make a crappy work week a little better, so thanks for that.
macdjord chapter 20 . 3/24
Do it! Dooooooo eeeeeeeeeet!
Quathis chapter 20 . 3/24
Very nice continuation there, and the SG1 scenes were hilarious. Great job, looking forward to what this may become. Until next time.
AnFan-n-More chapter 20 . 3/24
Aha, the authors note clears it up. I thought this story was ended :) I am gong to go reread it soon though. Been sick, so my tracked story list has provided me some material I haven't read yet. Once through those, this one is on the future reread list! Along with many others of yours.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 20 . 3/24
poo. and here I thought we'd get sequel. ah well. keep up the good work with all you others.
RobC chapter 20 . 3/24
Evil. Now I want to read about the filming adventures in Egypt.
Firehedgehog chapter 20 . 3/24