Reviews for Starry Night
Canela chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Dont like it... sorry, but I0m a Pride and Prejudice fan, and those words are Lizzy and Darcy words...not Sarah and Jareth words!
Salsa849 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Yes it was quite evident :P Lol I love that version of pride &prejudice and I think it fit in well here! well done, very sweet :)
thisisforyou chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I was about to say.

Matthew MacFadyen, Pride and Predjudice - perfect delivery of that line. It just doesn't suit Jareth.

But this concept does. It was very well done, I liked it.

-for you!
rockndasha chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
great! i was reading it and then all of a sudden i'm like "wait... that sounds familiar" :P i luv ur story! and damn ride and prejudice sorta fits this couple dont it? GREAT AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC JOB!
Mrs Jareth King chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Wahhh!

This was so sweet; it caused tears of happiness to escape from my eyes! I LOVED IT. It's refreshing to read a fluffy story that has happy results. :)
Loki's Only Love chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
evident you think? i loved it though, Jareth impersonating Mr. Darcy wow gotta love that.
fierce little kitten chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I really love your stories. They are so cute and romantic!
BewilderedFemale chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Wow, you need to watch the Colin Firth version of pride and prejudice, if you thought the one with that knightly chick was moving, the one with Colin is like 3 times better.

Awesome
It'sOnlyForever chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
*sigh*

in all of my reviews, have i mentioned how bloody flippin brilliant you are?
CeliaEquus chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I want to see that sky...
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I really loved this! *goes to read more of your work*
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
hehehe... very good story. You obviously like Pride and Prejudice a great deal in order to quote Mr. Darcy's second proposal so exactly,and I must say, it it works well for these two.
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Aww! This is so beautiful. I realize it's way too late, but happy birthday, and congrats on a beautiful story.
EmeraldRomance chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Yes, I thought I recognized that dialogue from somewhere. I like how you used it:)
LilithBlack333 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
It made my heart ache it was so beautiful.