Reviews for The Disorderly Princess and the Fiery Steed
FreeAllFrogs chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
Nothing new from 2010 to now. How sad.
irnzenmonk chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
good story so far ne
Trying -Helps chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Good concept, got a little to odd for me though.
www. /
ijpowers92 chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
I started this chapter thinking that would be making a comment on how you had exagerated how hostile the relationship between Ranma and Genma was. (I almost thought you were going to have Ranma abandon him to his fate whatever it may be). Instead, I have to compliment you on being the first fic author I know to not only recognize but show just how skilled Genma actually is. He's a lazy, cowardly, glutton but he's still a master martial artist who was Ranma's better up until around the Cradle of Hell arc.
So props on doing him some justice.
On the other hand I'm wondering if the Amazons will learn Ranma's not really a girl. And if Hinata will start using anything goes? or if Ranma's white pupil mean she has the byakugan? And why Hinata has Yoki? or more accurately what does Ranma's influence being considered demonic mean about demons?
jaelin910 chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
a very interesting story. I'd like to see it continued if possible
Thrythlind chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
Pretty funny.
Spica75 chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
This is a great story so please write some more for it!

I know you have some additions for this chapter and parts of the next done so... _
144MeditantLight chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
this is hilarious and awesomely original and needs to be continued.

please write more of this.
LordsFire chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
This is a really good character story. I just finished reading it for the second time; I really hope you decide to update it again.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Interesting please continue!
Neurele chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
great idea for a story although something i'd do in the next chapter would be to have them stay in cursed form so they can master using chakra/ki in their alternate bodies not to mention hinata needs to stay in cursed form neway so since it's linked i'd imagine that ranma's mostly end up female. you also need ranma to learn using the byakugan & that'd probebly see genma's sealed techniques since it can see all in a 359 degree radius as well as tenketsu's & most likely shiatsu points too.

also you may want a little more interaction between ranma/hinata since you've said their connection is getting stronger so i'd imagine they'd talk more or be able to without sleeping & just medatation allowing quick conversations or maybe just an exchange of memories/feelings.

hope you update this story soon since it's sorta getting good.
Yoshomo chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
I just want to say that I really enjoyed pretty much everything you've done in this fic. Shame you haven't updated it but that's life. Im very much looking forward to the next chapter if you ever get to it.
Gundum M chapter 4 . 12/2/2010