Reviews for Fracture
machievelli chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Posted 16 March 2014, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. Sorry for the delay, Had a bout with the flu, and some problems with... the thing where you forget...

Pre TSL: Jaq gets more than he bargained for

The primary negative is that someone who is going to torture someone is going to rent a room in what sounds like a common bordello doesn't make a lot of sense. Where you do have repressive regimes, they would start their own places for such things, and have clean up crews for afterward.

The last negative is that Jaq would be housed in the Academy. If the Jedi are the equivalent of the officers, the Assassin would be their version of senior enlisted men. And they are not housed in the same quarters.

As a character study it is well done. Going through the events that caused the change, seeing him sliding further and further from the Sith worker drone mentality to the extent that people who might consider him a friend might notice. And we're there to watch it behind his eyes.
LadyArin chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Very interesting. Doubtless this part of Jaq/Atton's life is well-covered in fanfic, but just as doubtlessly it is rarely as well-written as this.

Good job. :)
The Vampire Apple chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Fuck

VA here. Here I am, reading this awesome fanfiction, and thinking "It's so good, kudos to the author" and then it turns out it's you!

This is a small internet indeed.

/VA
TwoChoos chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Oh man, I loved this so, so much.

Are you going to write more for KotOR in the future? Pretty please? I love your Oblivion stuff, but I can't read Cause and Effect since I haven't played ME.