Reviews for I Will Always Be There for You
Ennah1887 chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
Oh hey, i forgot that next chapter was the last so, I loved the story! And is there gonna be another chapter for this?
Ennah1887 chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
Umm you might wanna check this chapter, its weird.
dietchola chapter 14 . 12/19/2011
AHHH! I love this story so fucking much! Keep up the great work!
Hannah chapter 14 . 12/25/2010
Please write more chapters! I love this story !
Chocolate.Covered.Taylor chapter 14 . 10/6/2010
I spent SOO many hours reading this start. . .to finish! This story was honestly addicting! I Love it. . . its Super Duper Sweet ad romantic and everything I Love in a Seth and Jacob fanfic, and I Just love this pairing and you definitely do it justice! You are very, very talented _
xSweetMisery chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
Oh no Jakey's going to go wolf and then not talk to Seth like he did with Bella : blehhhh.
the incredible me chapter 14 . 7/21/2010
this story is turning out great i rly hope you continue it
MerlinArthur chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
Hey Known as Jayk,

I’m a new reader, I love this story. It is very well written and like the relationship between Jacob and Seth, it’s really sweet. I’m not sure what to think of Emmett’s intentions with Seth; is he just trying to be a good friend? Or does he want to steal Seth away from Jacob? I hope Seth goes through the “transformation” soon and imprints with Jacob.

Good luck with your exams!
weeping eyes of babylon chapter 14 . 6/23/2010
Bestill my heart for your story has captured it! Haha, I await for your next update
wendeline4u chapter 14 . 5/25/2010
awesome story
Master Gaga chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
I loved it!
Master Gaga chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
This story is so has action, hot guys and a great writer.I couldn't ask for more.
Master Gaga chapter 7 . 5/21/2010
Cute poem.
Master Gaga chapter 6 . 5/21/2010
I loved this chapter! it was...So GaGalicious!
Master Gaga chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
Lovin' this fucking story. it's super awesome.