Reviews for Revenge
FabPezBerry78 chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Update pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase youre fiction it's Awesome i love :)
FabPezBerry78 chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
very good chapter great job :)
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Beautiful i love Bella/Victoria :)
GothicPheonix chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
I'm confused, was Bella with Edward or Alice? Because I know earlier she said Alice was her best friend but it's coming off as she was in love with Alice and not Edward because Alice is mentioned more.
Smayz chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Oo, I really like where this is going. Bella definitely did a 180 turn. I must say that this new Bella is quite a refreshing change to the meek Bella. I just hope that anger doesn't consume her in the end.
Smayz chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I liked how Alice had left Bella instead of Edward, not that the betrayal is any less painful, but it's a nice tidbit of femslash. You definitely captured Bella' suicidal nature really well.
melanie chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
BORING! NO WONDER u dont have much reviews?1 it needs excitment and more ... well it victoria for heavens sake!
Myrddin Ignis Magus THE FINAL chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Nice!
reccadan chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
I just found this story and I realy like it, and hope to see more soon
Shiver Pixie chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
Hey.

I've enjoyed your fanfic so far and I look forward to reading where you take this story. I'm thankful you've decided to write a Bella and Victoria fanfic, because there just isnt many around. Please update when you can. Thanks for writting.

Sincerely.
S0N1C chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
nice
Black Fang 02 chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
You might want to change the rating of the story to M so that it doesn't get booted or something like that. Good job by the way.
vamp1001 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
its really good i love the story i hope u continue with writing it and updating it
wendy1969 chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
i so want to know what happens next
vamp1001 chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
its good i love it please continue writing it its really good please continue writing it