Reviews for Beauty is Only Skin Deep
TANYAHATER54321 chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
UGH! TANYA RUINS EVERYTHING!
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
loved it
sammieanne chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
I hate the jake character where ever he show up, he seems to slink in to places when no ones look, ahhg, creepy like.
LeannaMasenRobert chapter 15 . 1/5/2012
Hello,

I like your story a lot and I wanted to know if you were going to continue writing it or if you have given it up...

Hope you will find inspiration and will.

Good day.
star11365 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
ahhhhhhhhh its been more than a year

i really hope u continue this

its SOOOOO good
Soapy Water xx chapter 15 . 8/12/2011
...

Two week update my hat! It's been a year! I hope you haven't abandoned fanfiction but it seems to be the only

Logical explanation. I'll have to imagine my own ending :(

I'll keep an eye out for updates :( but i have little hope :(

Ps: your story is utterly amazing. The improvement from your earlier Fics is absolutely huge! Your idea is original and I wish you still updated :(

Soap xx
CharleyMartin chapter 15 . 12/24/2010
Loving the story :]

Can't wait for the next update :D

CharleyyMartin
Butterflies-LastForever chapter 15 . 12/21/2010
wwooooah eddie
me hehe chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
that bitch stupid tana shes a fucking reporter isnt she? just trying to get dirt on bella for a magazine! AND shes using edward to get to her whata BITCH! ugh! i just know it! well gotta read more to finf out the truth! your story is great and i cant wait to read more in a few seconds!:)
alieangel chapter 15 . 11/11/2010
cant wait for more! i love it:)
lostheart-foundsoul chapter 15 . 11/9/2010
I'm really loving this story! New chapter soon? Please!
bbssff chapter 15 . 9/23/2010
Hahahaha love this chap!
absolutelyaddictedtofanfics chapter 15 . 9/19/2010
i love it! please update soon!
Howl3 chapter 15 . 9/17/2010
Well I'm glad that Edward finally admitted his feelings.

Tanya is really suspicious. I mean, she couldn't even name a single book she has written. She looked relieved when Edward left. She hesitated when she said she was a writer.

I think she's a reporter and that she has been gently asking Edward questions about Bella so she could twist his words around and publish her work and then Bella will think that Edward has turned on her like James did.

I'm not sure if Jacob has anything to do with all that stuff.

I'm almost scared to read on to see if I'm right.
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
update soon please. Great chapter.