Reviews for The Mind of Arthur Weasley
QuicksilverMoods chapter 1 . 11/29
This is brilliant, I loved it! Definitely not surprised that Arthur is so astute and observant, he's brought up seven children after all. Loved the way his mind works, and how you've woven his memories of himself and Molly into his present day thoughts!
Elva35 chapter 1 . 10/7
Oh God I love this!
Very clever and well done. Great short story.
melove167 chapter 1 . 7/24
Really great story! Lived everything about it!
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 1 . 7/3
Cute pov. Though I think they should have confronted them and forced them to be honest about the situation.
nanaeleanor chapter 1 . 1/18
Brilliant.
LiveLaughLove728 chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
This was so fun to read! I love the idea of Arthur doing this because frankly, there's no way he could have raised seven kids and be as oblivious as he seems. Great work! I really enjoyed his inner monologue and his comments and thoughts toward each of his children. I loved this!
NomadDreamer chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
This was amazing. Loved the way Arthur had picked up all of their little quirks, and he's clearly not as unaware as he's made out to be which you showed perfectly here.
Last Harper chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Being a Dad and having along time wife , I understand a lot of this , my boys can't lie to me but my and their girls sure can.
niewna chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
great job man! i loved it! easy to read and each paragraph had importance!
tpilon chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
so good. very well written. Arthur is so underrated in the books.
G the Headmaster chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Arthur is, perhaps, my favorite character. I think you captured him!

Nice job.
GabbyTheBookworm chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Reading this one for the third or fourth time. Definitely one my favourites of all your stories. I love the depth of character you've given to Arthur and Molly.
The Farnsworth chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
"Leave some biscuits for me, dammit, Ron" Omfg, I laughed so hard at that!
JuttaV chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
This has made me chuckle, haha. Loved it!