Reviews for The Mind of Arthur Weasley
Nisprior246 chapter 1 . 5/23
Mind blowing.
Ada1229 chapter 1 . 5/4
3 d'aw I may not like Molly as a mother figure in Harry's life (in any of her children's lives that is) but I have to give it to her that the love she and Arthur have for each other is very real and is achingly adorable. Honestly it reminds me of the love between my own mom and dad and my mom's parents. I hope one day I can have a relationship like it with my current boyfriend (and I'm not one to wax romantics so coming from me this is saying a lot)
Rosina Ferguson chapter 1 . 1/21
This was a wonderful story to settle to sleep to. Oh how Arthur reminds me of my dad, the outwardly quiet and soft spoken individual who had a backbone of tempered steel.
Nev'sRemembrall chapter 1 . 1/20
My absolute favorite of your stories! I have always had a soft spot for Arthur, and I always love coming back and re-reading your portrayal of him.
dianaanne chapter 1 . 1/6
Funny story
QuicksilverMoods chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
This is brilliant, I loved it! Definitely not surprised that Arthur is so astute and observant, he's brought up seven children after all. Loved the way his mind works, and how you've woven his memories of himself and Molly into his present day thoughts!
Elva35 chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
Oh God I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
Very clever and well done. Great short story.
melove167 chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
Really great story! Lived everything about it!
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
Cute pov. Though I think they should have confronted them and forced them to be honest about the situation.
nanaeleanor chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
Brilliant.
LiveLaughLove728 chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
This was so fun to read! I love the idea of Arthur doing this because frankly, there's no way he could have raised seven kids and be as oblivious as he seems. Great work! I really enjoyed his inner monologue and his comments and thoughts toward each of his children. I loved this!
NomadDreamer chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
This was amazing. Loved the way Arthur had picked up all of their little quirks, and he's clearly not as unaware as he's made out to be which you showed perfectly here.
Last Harper chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Being a Dad and having along time wife , I understand a lot of this , my boys can't lie to me but my and their girls sure can.
niewna chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
great job man! i loved it! easy to read and each paragraph had importance!