Reviews for The Mind of Arthur Weasley
GabbyTheBookworm chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Reading this one for the third or fourth time. Definitely one my favourites of all your stories. I love the depth of character you've given to Arthur and Molly.
The Farnsworth chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
"Leave some biscuits for me, dammit, Ron" Omfg, I laughed so hard at that!
JuttaV chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
This has made me chuckle, haha. Loved it!
elizzabethanddarcy chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
loved it
Dark Djim chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Just love this view on Arthur. Perfect! Great Story.
potterheadcharles chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Great one...never read Mr. Weasley like this beforeor even thought of him like this.
Crazyfangirl23 chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Amazing is absolutely loved it you captured him so well brilliant job
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
poetrywoman chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Really like this depiction of Arthur Weasley.
Min's awesomeness chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
OMG, I simply loved this story!
Puidwen chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Great fic
RagnartheSemiGreen chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Excellent short. You really have a talent for description and character building!
Lara140112 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Really lovely story and I enjoyed reading things from Arthur's perspective.

My heart made a little happy jump when I saw your penname and then read your profile. Northumberland is so beautiful. It's such a shame that 'southeners' will travel to Scotland for landscape, but somehow Northumberland is too far. They don't know what they are missing. Well, maybe it's lucky too, because I love that it isn't crowded.

I'm going to go and read some of your other stories now.

Thanks for sharing.
melakem chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
This is marvelous! I love your Arthur, how he sees everything, feels so much, and gives nothing away. Brilliant work, as ever!
Diana Hanson chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Oh my gosh...this story is wonderful. I just re-read it after some time, and still adore it. It cements my love of Arthur. I am so glad that JK Rowling saved him in her writings! What a delightful story, Neal...thank you so very much.
152 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »