Reviews for The Mind of Arthur Weasley
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
North,
You have given the most accurate depiction of Arthur. He is a super husband and a superb father.
FoM
hiddenhibernian chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
“He'd have beaten the twins and … and he'd have beaten the twins.” Hahaha!

I love how Molly and Arthur know so much more than their children suspect, and that they *of course* pool their information on the sly...

I really enjoyed how you set up the scene, building up the drama even if it's not exactly about life and death. It made for a convincing character study of Arthur too, whom I've never paid much mind. Well done!
SKewedViEW chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
hahaha that was awesome! I've always thought Arthur was an interesting character and I liked your take on him. I could totally see this happening. I loved it :)
mellpell chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
The smile still hasn't left my face from reading this one. Its so prefect! Ive always loved Arthur and I feel like youve just made me fall in love with all over again. So thanks for thay :-) the last line was just so great. Mollywobbles. Freaking love it, keep at it!
Ginevra-Potter98 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Cute
Mudblood Conspiracy chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Lol that was pretty funny I likwe the way Arthur thinks.
Savita chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
that was great...well written!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Can I say pure perfection? This little story just made me fall in love with Arthur Weasley. It was very well written, excellent characterizations! Please keep writing!
MG.rsb chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
this was just brilliant
wickedcml chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I love Arthur! Thanks for the wonderful story featuring my favorite father. He truly can read them all including Mollywobbles.
adp1222 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That was awesome
pleurocoelus chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Excellent look into the mind of Arthur Weasley, a man too often underestimated by fans.
imgoingbackto505 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Oh! You have made me love one of my absolute favourite characters even more! This was very well-written and in character of all of them, and it had me smiling happily through the entire thing, especially the last line haha. BRILLIANT!
F Maurice chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
So good. I've always liked Arthur and I was disappointed he didn't get the time "to shine" in the movies like he did in the books. Really good job.
Imnotloggingin chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Hello.
Well, yet another great story from you, Northumbrian. Yep, you're one of my favorite fanfiction authors.
Writing from Arthur's POV was a brilliant idea and so far you've pulled it off nicely. It's something you don't see much in Fanfiction (as I wrote that an idea went KA-CHING inside my brain).
A small error there. It mentions Molly still being in Hogwarts after Arthur had left. In Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, when they're listening to Celestina Warbeck, Molly remembers that she and Arthur "danced to this when we were eighteen". Unless Molly was born after September 1st when Arthur started at Hogwarts, they would have left the school at the same time.
Anyway, do keep writing.