Reviews for The Mind of Arthur Weasley
Books.Musicals chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
This was amazing! I absolutely love it! And I really like having Mr Weasley's point of view.
17 Hope chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This is great. I really love your insight into Mr Weasleys character and I think the characterisation is brilliant. It was a really entertaining fic
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
North,
You have given the most accurate depiction of Arthur. He is a super husband and a superb father.
FoM
hiddenhibernian chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
“He'd have beaten the twins and … and he'd have beaten the twins.” Hahaha!

I love how Molly and Arthur know so much more than their children suspect, and that they *of course* pool their information on the sly...

I really enjoyed how you set up the scene, building up the drama even if it's not exactly about life and death. It made for a convincing character study of Arthur too, whom I've never paid much mind. Well done!
SKewedViEW chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
hahaha that was awesome! I've always thought Arthur was an interesting character and I liked your take on him. I could totally see this happening. I loved it :)
mellpell chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
The smile still hasn't left my face from reading this one. Its so prefect! Ive always loved Arthur and I feel like youve just made me fall in love with all over again. So thanks for thay :-) the last line was just so great. Mollywobbles. Freaking love it, keep at it!
Ginevra-Potter98 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Cute
Mudblood Conspiracy chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Lol that was pretty funny I likwe the way Arthur thinks.
Savita chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
that was great...well written!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Can I say pure perfection? This little story just made me fall in love with Arthur Weasley. It was very well written, excellent characterizations! Please keep writing!
MG.rsb chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
this was just brilliant
wickedcml chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I love Arthur! Thanks for the wonderful story featuring my favorite father. He truly can read them all including Mollywobbles.
adp1222 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That was awesome
pleurocoelus chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Excellent look into the mind of Arthur Weasley, a man too often underestimated by fans.
imgoingbackto505 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Oh! You have made me love one of my absolute favourite characters even more! This was very well-written and in character of all of them, and it had me smiling happily through the entire thing, especially the last line haha. BRILLIANT!
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »