Reviews for The Mind of Arthur Weasley
Savita chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
that was great...well written!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Can I say pure perfection? This little story just made me fall in love with Arthur Weasley. It was very well written, excellent characterizations! Please keep writing!
MG.rsb chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
this was just brilliant
wickedcml chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I love Arthur! Thanks for the wonderful story featuring my favorite father. He truly can read them all including Mollywobbles.
adp1222 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That was awesome
pleurocoelus chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Excellent look into the mind of Arthur Weasley, a man too often underestimated by fans.
imgoingbackto505 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Oh! You have made me love one of my absolute favourite characters even more! This was very well-written and in character of all of them, and it had me smiling happily through the entire thing, especially the last line haha. BRILLIANT!
F Maurice chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
So good. I've always liked Arthur and I was disappointed he didn't get the time "to shine" in the movies like he did in the books. Really good job.
Imnotloggingin chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Hello.
Well, yet another great story from you, Northumbrian. Yep, you're one of my favorite fanfiction authors.
Writing from Arthur's POV was a brilliant idea and so far you've pulled it off nicely. It's something you don't see much in Fanfiction (as I wrote that an idea went KA-CHING inside my brain).
A small error there. It mentions Molly still being in Hogwarts after Arthur had left. In Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, when they're listening to Celestina Warbeck, Molly remembers that she and Arthur "danced to this when we were eighteen". Unless Molly was born after September 1st when Arthur started at Hogwarts, they would have left the school at the same time.
Anyway, do keep writing.
ChrisMergo chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Fantastic. This really fits with Arthur and gives real insight. Very witty and clever too. Thanks!
nyladnam04 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This is so good. I've always loved Arthur and you nailed how I imagined him completely.
iluvmyname chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I m so delighted to have read this piece, it's beautiful..makes me see a different side to Arthur..
Great writing! :)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Ha ha! Hilarious. Arthur always seems the easy-doing one, excitable over Muggle things. But he's a smart one all right!
Nice stuff!
addictedheartache chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This was enjoyable, I definallty like the viewpoint of Mr. Weasley and would hope to see more one shots like this it is very enjoyable!
LilAl260 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I found your story from the recommendation of another author after I wrote an Arthur scene. All I can say is WOW! I had never given a whole story from his perspective much thought, but I think that you & I imagine Arthur the same way. I always imagined there was more than the vacant stare, that he was far more perceptive than Harry (et al) gave him credit for.

It was really neat to see him from your view - picking up on all the subtle clues that even the kids didn't realize they were doing, that he and Molly had their own way of communicating without saying anything, much like the kids were doing.
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »