Reviews for The Mind of Arthur Weasley
melakem chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
This is marvelous! I love your Arthur, how he sees everything, feels so much, and gives nothing away. Brilliant work, as ever!
Diana Hanson chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Oh my gosh...this story is wonderful. I just re-read it after some time, and still adore it. It cements my love of Arthur. I am so glad that JK Rowling saved him in her writings! What a delightful story, Neal...thank you so very much.
Hamilton chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Brilliant story!
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Aahh this is great! I really like this... I don't read stories from Arthur's POV enough!
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Wow haha I love this. Mr. Weasely is so awesome
Robaezica W chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This is so amazing!
Tigerlily02 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Oh, this is perfect! I absolutely loved it; really, really, really splendid job!
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Very, very well written! I don't usually care for first-person stories, but I'll take exception for this one!
Lara1221 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
That was great :D
AnaJoser chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I really enjoyed this one, I'm starting to get paranoid because my father is a little bit like that, nice to read you again.
Books.Musicals chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
This was amazing! I absolutely love it! And I really like having Mr Weasley's point of view.
17 Hope chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This is great. I really love your insight into Mr Weasleys character and I think the characterisation is brilliant. It was a really entertaining fic
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
North,
You have given the most accurate depiction of Arthur. He is a super husband and a superb father.
FoM
hiddenhibernian chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
“He'd have beaten the twins and … and he'd have beaten the twins.” Hahaha!

I love how Molly and Arthur know so much more than their children suspect, and that they *of course* pool their information on the sly...

I really enjoyed how you set up the scene, building up the drama even if it's not exactly about life and death. It made for a convincing character study of Arthur too, whom I've never paid much mind. Well done!
SKewedViEW chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
hahaha that was awesome! I've always thought Arthur was an interesting character and I liked your take on him. I could totally see this happening. I loved it :)
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »