Reviews for The Mind of Arthur Weasley
bluecherryontheroof chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
sounds like my dad.
LifeonEarth chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I don't have words. This is incredible.
eagermeager chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I love pieces like these which give insight not only on the character, but also into their supposed 'roles'. However, it seems to have been poorly executed as I can't relate to Arthur. It seems that his comparisons of Ron/Hermione and Harry/Ginny to him and Molly are rather forced and it makes him seem two dimentional.

I do like how you've exposed the true nature of parenthood and the the way you've evolved the relationship between Molly and Arthur.

BTW, PM me if you ever catch the error in the review! )
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I know I said that I would read your stories in order of publication, but I think I will stick to the shorter ones before I tackle the more weighty offerings.

I adore Arthur and you have him down pat. I love that Albus thought Arthur had a gift of invisibility while being in plain sight.

You captured the atmosphere of half truths perfectly and I loved Arthur's ruminations on all four kids. He knows them all so well, even the two who are surrogates.

Go Arthur!

Lesley
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This is wonderful! Your characterization of Arthur is simply *genius*, and I love the way you use his observations to characterize everyone else, and the little glimpses we get of his and Molly's relationship, and of Ginny and Ron as kids. An insightful, funny, thoroughly enjoyable read-thank you!
Emmafromkent chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This one-shot is brilliant ! It's totally in character, I haven't read fanfictions as good as the ones you write for a long time ! Thanks ! And thanks for the nice answer to my last review :) (It's allowed me to discover more of your work, and I'm glad it did !)
BuzzCola chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This needs more reviews; it's like a hidden gem on this site.

Great job on this story!
Exivus chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I have to admit, I had underestimated ...
Hippothestrowl chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Nicely observed. Full of little details. Fun. :)
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
What a wonderful story and I loved Arthur's perspective. It portrays so well what I have always believed about Arthur Weasley. Just because he is quiet doesn't mean that he isn't a very astute and insightful man.

I loved the evolution of this story and how well he knew all his children, even those that were "adopted".

Thanks so much for sharing this story with us.

Steve
Athenais777 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This was such a lovely piece. We only get glimpses of Arthur throughout the series: his fascinaition with the Muggle world, his ability to pacify Molly, his being an overall very decent man and father. I loved how you got us in his head and saw his thought process. He's right: the quiet ones are usually the most insightful. If anything, this story reinforces Arthur as my favorite father figure in Harry Potter. Great job!
katesari chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Cute! Bye
xnikininja chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
this fiction was absolutely brilliant!
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Great insight into the mind of Arthur.
DogwoodTreesAndBumblebees chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This was wonderful! Amusing to be sure!

It was also written very well.
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »