Reviews for The Mind of Arthur Weasley
nyladnam04 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This is so good. I've always loved Arthur and you nailed how I imagined him completely.
iluvmyname chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I m so delighted to have read this piece, it's beautiful..makes me see a different side to Arthur..
Great writing! :)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Ha ha! Hilarious. Arthur always seems the easy-doing one, excitable over Muggle things. But he's a smart one all right!
Nice stuff!
addictedheartache chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This was enjoyable, I definallty like the viewpoint of Mr. Weasley and would hope to see more one shots like this it is very enjoyable!
LilAl260 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I found your story from the recommendation of another author after I wrote an Arthur scene. All I can say is WOW! I had never given a whole story from his perspective much thought, but I think that you & I imagine Arthur the same way. I always imagined there was more than the vacant stare, that he was far more perceptive than Harry (et al) gave him credit for.

It was really neat to see him from your view - picking up on all the subtle clues that even the kids didn't realize they were doing, that he and Molly had their own way of communicating without saying anything, much like the kids were doing.
The Scratch of Quills chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Wow! That was amazing! Arthur Weasley is nOw one of my favorite characters (and Ihave always loved him).
Ericfmc chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This is marvelous. Humility, insightfulness, intelligence,down to earth practicality, wry amusement at life and, above all, love of family are the defining characteristics of Arthur Weasley. You capture it all in a delightful and amusing story.

I love it that when Arthur does act it is minimal, subtle and decisive. Excellent!
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Another brilliant one
bluecherryontheroof chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
sounds like my dad.
LifeonEarth chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I don't have words. This is incredible.
eagermeager chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I love pieces like these which give insight not only on the character, but also into their supposed 'roles'. However, it seems to have been poorly executed as I can't relate to Arthur. It seems that his comparisons of Ron/Hermione and Harry/Ginny to him and Molly are rather forced and it makes him seem two dimentional.

I do like how you've exposed the true nature of parenthood and the the way you've evolved the relationship between Molly and Arthur.

BTW, PM me if you ever catch the error in the review! )
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I know I said that I would read your stories in order of publication, but I think I will stick to the shorter ones before I tackle the more weighty offerings.

I adore Arthur and you have him down pat. I love that Albus thought Arthur had a gift of invisibility while being in plain sight.

You captured the atmosphere of half truths perfectly and I loved Arthur's ruminations on all four kids. He knows them all so well, even the two who are surrogates.

Go Arthur!

keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This is wonderful! Your characterization of Arthur is simply *genius*, and I love the way you use his observations to characterize everyone else, and the little glimpses we get of his and Molly's relationship, and of Ginny and Ron as kids. An insightful, funny, thoroughly enjoyable read-thank you!
Emmafromkent chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This one-shot is brilliant ! It's totally in character, I haven't read fanfictions as good as the ones you write for a long time ! Thanks ! And thanks for the nice answer to my last review :) (It's allowed me to discover more of your work, and I'm glad it did !)
BuzzCola chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This needs more reviews; it's like a hidden gem on this site.

Great job on this story!
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »