Reviews for The Mind of Arthur Weasley
Kimchi926 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Awww. I loved it! Mr. Weasley is so cooool!
MoonlightPath666 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I loved it!It's so funny!
RodentFace chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Hee, hee, hee. Oh, Arthur! This story is totally awesome! It has all of my favorite pairings: Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione, and Molly/Arthur! You should keep writing! This was awesome!
LLGuido chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
The mind of a father is hard to portray but in this case I see an excelent example. I really like the last sentence. Your selection of Arthur for this portrail is fitting. He always seemed to be out of it but he knew more than was said judging from his actions.
r3dn3ck.r0b82 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Excellent- I love how into depth you went. Fantastic!

The end left me laughing so hard I thought my ribs would crack.
ScarletBlackRoses chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Just adorable! I love your characterisation of Arthur and Molly!
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
This was great-never underestimate Mr. Weasley! Thanks for writing!
To-AntigoneEvenstar chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
It's always the quiet ones you've got to watch out for.

Good story! I like your characterisation of Arthur.
smkffnut chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Bravo! Arthur's skill at parenting (playing his cards carefully and close to his chest) is artfully depicted in this fabulous one-shot. He is so much a part of the whole HP saga and rarely gets the spotlight. You have done a wonderful job of showing us his knowledge and love of his children and of his wife. I do so enjoy your work and appreciate its depth and breadth! Thanks for writing!
stevesmith585 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
a perfect one shot. you are very talented.
ThePhoenixLament chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
It was incredible the way you used the descriptive words and I love how much Arthur loves his Mollywobbles. You did it perfectly!
SilenceIsCompliance chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I loved this. It's sweet and romantic but still hilarious. Sadly, I am still not over the fact that Fred dying. (this is probably because I am a twin and I hope that non twins can deal with it faster.)
emmagraceling chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This was really really really100 good! I like this concept of Authurs mind. We all know hes different than he appears but this is a really good take!
ginny evans chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
hahaha!Arthur is more than he appears!Well written!Great job!
The Reserved Reader chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I've always liked Arthur (he balanced Molly's firey personality well) and your story showed me just how much of Arthur goes unnoticed.

You made him so observant and I liked that. I was able to see all the little quirks of his children and Harry and Hermione. It's amazing the habits people have especially when they lie.

Arthur reminds me of my dad- reserved yet observant.

This was great to read and I'm glad that there is a story out there that gives Arthur the credit he deserves. He is definitely more than Ron's awkward father.
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »