Reviews for The Mind of Arthur Weasley
stevesmith585 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
a perfect one shot. you are very talented.
ThePhoenixLament chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
It was incredible the way you used the descriptive words and I love how much Arthur loves his Mollywobbles. You did it perfectly!
SilenceIsCompliance chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I loved this. It's sweet and romantic but still hilarious. Sadly, I am still not over the fact that Fred dying. (this is probably because I am a twin and I hope that non twins can deal with it faster.)
emmagraceling chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This was really really really100 good! I like this concept of Authurs mind. We all know hes different than he appears but this is a really good take!
ginny evans chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
hahaha!Arthur is more than he appears!Well written!Great job!
The Reserved Reader chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I've always liked Arthur (he balanced Molly's firey personality well) and your story showed me just how much of Arthur goes unnoticed.

You made him so observant and I liked that. I was able to see all the little quirks of his children and Harry and Hermione. It's amazing the habits people have especially when they lie.

Arthur reminds me of my dad- reserved yet observant.

This was great to read and I'm glad that there is a story out there that gives Arthur the credit he deserves. He is definitely more than Ron's awkward father.
laurajane81 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Wow, that was brilliant. I absolutely love your portrayal of all the characters, especially Arthur and Ginny. It's so believable, you can just imagine Arthur sitting like this analysing them and them not even knowing ... eeeeh it was fantastic!

And, ooooh, I'm from Northumberland as well! Small world, eh?

Well done again
Nola17 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
It is so much fun to read what Arthur thinks. Thanks for the nice story!
Di Michelle chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I liked this chapter. I like it how you made Arthur aware of everything even when it doesn't seem like he is. He really is an understated character.
WorriesAreForSquares chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Very nice, Very nice!

It's a side to Arthur Weasley that could fit.

Good job.
My Wicked Quill chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
one of the best one shots i have ever read. writting in his percpective, you did an incredible job, incredbile
WindRush chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Omg this story is so good I love it!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I LOVED that! It was great! Good job. (:
xXkunoichi-chanXx chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Fantastic story!

It could use a little bit of work with details, but only if you squint closely and turn your head upside-down.

I truly loved it. I would love to see a continuation of some sort! (:
MelaineScarlett chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Really great job! i feel like you got Arthur's characterization perfectly! really well done!
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »