Reviews for The Mind of Arthur Weasley
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Wow, this was adorable
Julia chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Me again!

Though it was a bit of a shock to transition into a fic completely written in thoughts, this was really well done! I was laughing the whole time... I have also always thought that Mr and Mrs Weasley must know more than they let on, and your story was well written and funny. The physical contact was especially well done - you set it up so that we knew exactly what was meant by each little glance and touch.

Thank you!

Julia
blisss chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Never has much thought been directed at Author Weasley...but I think we both agree that is a mistake. Look for a post I'll be adding within a day or two to my story "Missing Moments", I think you will enjoy it.
rebecka chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This story just makes me smile:) Absolutely adorable.
Kimchi926 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Awww. I loved it! Mr. Weasley is so cooool!
MoonlightPath666 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I loved it!It's so funny!
RodentFace chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Hee, hee, hee. Oh, Arthur! This story is totally awesome! It has all of my favorite pairings: Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione, and Molly/Arthur! You should keep writing! This was awesome!
LLGuido chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
The mind of a father is hard to portray but in this case I see an excelent example. I really like the last sentence. Your selection of Arthur for this portrail is fitting. He always seemed to be out of it but he knew more than was said judging from his actions.
r3dn3ck.r0b82 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Excellent- I love how into depth you went. Fantastic!

The end left me laughing so hard I thought my ribs would crack.
ScarletBlackRoses chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Just adorable! I love your characterisation of Arthur and Molly!
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
This was great-never underestimate Mr. Weasley! Thanks for writing!
To-AntigoneEvenstar chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
It's always the quiet ones you've got to watch out for.

Good story! I like your characterisation of Arthur.
smkffnut chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Bravo! Arthur's skill at parenting (playing his cards carefully and close to his chest) is artfully depicted in this fabulous one-shot. He is so much a part of the whole HP saga and rarely gets the spotlight. You have done a wonderful job of showing us his knowledge and love of his children and of his wife. I do so enjoy your work and appreciate its depth and breadth! Thanks for writing!
stevesmith585 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
a perfect one shot. you are very talented.
ThePhoenixLament chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
It was incredible the way you used the descriptive words and I love how much Arthur loves his Mollywobbles. You did it perfectly!
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »