Reviews for Second Chances
I'm A Sucker For Love Stories chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Where's the rest?
Hi chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Where are the rest of the chapters? Are you going to repost them or finish the story?
TheMidnightWriter01 chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
wish granted ;)
Beautiful chapter
TheMidnightWriter01 chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
I LOVE the tension that you created between Edward and Bella! This is fantastic!
I only wish I could hear the railroad of anger that is Edward's thoughts...
Fantastic though!
sharkjumper chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
are you ever going to finish this story? ;(
flyingpenny chapter 12 . 12/10/2011
LOVE IT! Can't wait d
moonhoney2 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Just wondering if you plan on finishing this story or if I should take it off my watch list. Thanks!
deedee cullen chapter 12 . 9/15/2011
I really hope you continue this story.
hippie starr chapter 12 . 8/28/2011
I've been cleaning out my alert list getting rid of stories that I've either lost interest in or that have been abandoned.

It's been about 10 months since the last update so it seems likely the case here too.

Is there any chance that you might post a brief run down of how you saw the story playing out? For closure.
twiglor chapter 12 . 7/7/2011
I hope she doesn't take him back he is a psycho. Hope you update soon
bdubs chapter 12 . 2/24/2011
Glad to see this finally updated! So happy to hear that you'll be continuing with this story. Wonder what james is up to...probably nothing good!
feedmemore chapter 11 . 2/3/2011
Thank God, they talked before they "Waited" till morning!

I'd have slapped Edward Silly if he'd done that! WTF! Make her more miserable, thinking that she'd been rejected, reenforcing her self-doubt even more, ALL Night when it was totally unnecessary? They saved each other hours of Angst.

They should learn to say "SHUT UP! LET ME TALK! -YOU LISTEN!" And be up front about their feelings. Hey, I guess then there wouldn't be any more heartfail or bittersweet love stories, huh!

This is why I'm a reader - not a writer.

Love your story.

NannaRahRah chapter 12 . 1/13/2011
LOVE IT,LOVE IT, LOVE IT.
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 12 . 1/9/2011
Uhm, I would not stay there. I would go the Angela's, Edward's, a hotel, anywhere until I could get those locks changed first thing in the morning.
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 11 . 1/9/2011
Thank goodness tehy have finally aired the dirty laundry. Maybe Bella should consider sitting down with a therapist.