Reviews for listen to your heart
DragonFire Princess chapter 3 . 6/20
WOW, Super chapter!
LOVE IT, hope you'll continue to update the story.
Luna loves u chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Are you still writing on this story? I really hope so, I am enjoying reading this story.
LunarStar98 chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
Bushwah chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Uzu is fem!Gon, Killua kills for fun and manipulated her into doing something (probably with passive Nen of some kind) that made her want to have sex with him. Fun. Is there more?
Aki chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
OH MY GOD! Don't stop right in the middle of the action! You're gunna make me cry! TTTT *dogeza style* PLEASE UPDATE! Uzu or femgon is just so cute but awesome, I want to see more of her strength and Killua's undying love for her. ITS SO CUTE! UPDATE SOON! ...pretty please?
TheLovelessRose chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Please update! I really like this!
TheLovelessRose chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Love this!
TheLovelessRose chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Please please please update?!
sun-moon-dreams chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
I wish you'd continue this story...and the other stories you've started... please? :)
Neaki chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
W esta muy bonito deberias continuarlo gracias
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
THAT is not femGon, thats a different girl completely :(
medd chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
smexyforever chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
ooh, promising!

i would love some dom!Uzu/sub!killua lemons...
Kanichild chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
hmm i really think uzu is someone else then gon thier personaily are too different to call uzu gon but i love the story and i hope you keep it up
Gypsy's Golem chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I can't really see this as a fem!gon at all. There really isn't an ounce of gon to her. If it's an oc just say it's an oc and au story and be done with it. Heck even the hair color is different! Other than that, I suppose the story is alright. Not too eye-catching to be sure. Maybe more allusions to the real story might be helpful?