Reviews for HPSW Episode I: The Chosen One
easysam chapter 9 . 8/29
This is a great fic you have conceived. I eagerly await another chapter.

Great story, I hope to see the book/series continue.
shugokage chapter 9 . 6/2
Interesting scene and chapter!
omnipotent Porunga chapter 9 . 5/7
Fabulous story! Raises goosebumps sometimes. Please update soon.
enji-benjy chapter 4 . 2/26
Given how against calling the Force magic everyone is in canon, everyone seams to be taking it very well, even people like Dooku who don't know about it. Seams a bit odd is all.

Magic also seams to have been nerfed a great deal.

You really need to find a beta read for this, there a lot of mistakes and things that don't make sense, normally because the wrong word seams to have been used.
enji-benjy chapter 3 . 2/26
There is more to punctuation than just commas and periods. ...take the question mark for example.
HellsMaji chapter 5 . 2/24
I mostly like this story, but it was kind of annoying just how much of a pussy Harry was acting this chapter.
Good start except at the end of the chapter where Harry agrees to be an apprentice to people he know nothing about. You rushed through it and forced things to happen for no logical reason.

Most importantly you've already had Harry show abilities that way outmatch anything the Jedi can do. So, why would Harry agree to this? It makes no sense. You don't become an apprentice to someone when you are capable of teaching them more than they can teach you.
Ron chapter 7 . 2/12
So, Ron and Hermione are intimate, a couple, and all that ends (Ron going off to another planet to train for three years) without any discussion or mention or anything?!
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 9 . 2/11

Hmm...I'd laugh if Sideous were defeated the same Way Baby harry defeated Voldemort.
Can it be done?
candinaru25 chapter 9 . 2/10
very interesting and different. i like how the story seems to change a bit with harry and his friends being there. and the fact that he is being trained by yoda is awesome
fraewyn chapter 9 . 2/10
Can't wait for more!
doRodrigo chapter 9 . 2/9
Loving it! Hope you update it soon enough. Keep up the great work. Cheers!
HowlnMadHowie chapter 9 . 2/9
And remind me again but does Palps know o Harry's history with dark lords and their plans to kill him? I get the old "Been there, done that" vibe.
god of all chapter 9 . 2/9
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon..