Reviews for HPSW Episode I: The Chosen One
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 5 . 3h ago
Hmm when dementors got mentioned i exoected the patronus charm. Now im curious what that will do against the dark side
Kingdark chapter 8 . 3/19
Two things that I noticed in your story. First when you write numbers, you should write them in full out words and not in numbers. I think that's even a 'rule' in English spelling and / or grammar but I could be wrong. The second thing is that there is no second thing apparently because I thought confidant was confident but apparently, my spelling counts both as right.

I'm looking forward to how the HP character will change 'known' history.

Kingdark
All tell, no show, and full of forced dialogue, where the only reason the character said that was to further the story.
Liufur chapter 1 . 3/15
The story you mentioned in the notice at the top of chapter1 for some reason has me thinking of Jedi wizard by knighblazer85
Bonhamrules chapter 8 . 3/14
I am so glad you updated! Keep it coming
Jedi seiya 42 chapter 8 . 3/14
like the story hope for more
bandgsecurtiyaw chapter 8 . 3/13
interesting
ILikeComps chapter 8 . 3/13
Fun chapter and good that the Harry and crew are teaching new ways to the Jedi. Thanks for sharing!
stars90 chapter 7 . 3/1
You've got a great story going on here. Well-written and well-crafted. Keep it up!
MelkiorShade chapter 7 . 2/4
This is an interesting take on the Star Wars/Harry Pitter crossover. While it is definitely entertaining, and I am thoroughly enjoying it, I find it a little confusing as to how you made Harry a Guardian (which I can understand to an extent), I don't understand how Ron has the emotional qualifications to make a Jedi Shadow. he's not exactly the most patient of people. I can easily see him as Mace's padawan and a potential Battle Master. Could you please explain your reasoning? I can't wait till the next installment.
god of all chapter 7 . 1/31
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
dfcole chapter 7 . 1/19
Awesome stuff! Keep up the great work!
Seawurm chapter 7 . 1/11
I just found this story, and so far I think you have done a great job. I am very impressed, please keep up the great work.
Morbious20 chapter 7 . 1/10
Good chapter , a little disappointed with how much difficulty Harry and Ron had in their fight based on what you've written of how powerful they are.
lackonius chapter 7 . 1/10
Absolutely amazing! I can't wait to see more!