Reviews for HPSW Episode I: The Chosen One
D chapter 9 . 11h
more please
1529 chapter 9 . 7/23
A pretty good story so far, with a few weaknesses (that stands alone, the rest of this review will be more negative, although it should not be taken as removing the quality of this story, there is just room for improvement). First, Harry's reaction to Palpatine and his and Ron's thoughts on the vote of no confidence seemingly evaporated as no easily discernible links were made (and it should have been pretty clear... at least to be distrustful, maybe not to suspect him of being a Sith Lord). Second, the action on Tatooine was pretty farfetched, five force trained against two (Aurra isn't even supposed to be very good from what I recall) and they escape with their prisoner that easily? There are a few other things, such as the minimization of magic (despite the utility, magic has largely been eliminated from the story, except for minor, nearly force related aspects) and the massive powerboost that Palpatine seems to have gotten (being able to directly affect the minds of people all over the galaxy, both influencing as well as reading). Finally, the 'goodness' focus on Annakin at the beginning of the story was a bit much, really, Annakin probably did more 'good' in the last hour or so of his life (above Endor) than in all of the time leading up to that combined. Thanks for writing and I do hope you continue the story.
Pavel.Fr chapter 9 . 6/20
Thank you so much for writing! I hope you return to writing to finish this story.
Attrix chapter 9 . 6/17
I'm intrigued. Interested to see where you take this
kyoshi711 chapter 1 . 4/10
I think this is going to be an interesting story. So carry on McBeth.
lorddylan chapter 8 . 2/20
Great story I hope it continued
pellant.william chapter 9 . 2/11
this is the best thing since sliced bread, keep up the good work
easysam chapter 9 . 8/29/2016
This is a great fic you have conceived. I eagerly await another chapter.

Sam
Guest chapter 9 . 8/9/2016
Great story, I hope to see the book/series continue.
shugokage chapter 9 . 6/2/2016
Interesting scene and chapter!
omnipotent Porunga chapter 9 . 5/7/2016
Fabulous story! Raises goosebumps sometimes. Please update soon.
enji-benjy chapter 4 . 2/26/2016
Given how against calling the Force magic everyone is in canon, everyone seams to be taking it very well, even people like Dooku who don't know about it. Seams a bit odd is all.

Magic also seams to have been nerfed a great deal.

You really need to find a beta read for this, there a lot of mistakes and things that don't make sense, normally because the wrong word seams to have been used.
enji-benjy chapter 3 . 2/26/2016
There is more to punctuation than just commas and periods. ...take the question mark for example.
HellsMaji chapter 5 . 2/24/2016
I mostly like this story, but it was kind of annoying just how much of a pussy Harry was acting this chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Good start except at the end of the chapter where Harry agrees to be an apprentice to people he know nothing about. You rushed through it and forced things to happen for no logical reason.

Most importantly you've already had Harry show abilities that way outmatch anything the Jedi can do. So, why would Harry agree to this? It makes no sense. You don't become an apprentice to someone when you are capable of teaching them more than they can teach you.