Reviews for When you least expect
Terry Kay chapter 10 . 1/24/2010
Thank you, I'm honored. Never had anything dedicated to me before. I have to say, for someone still learning english, you right a whole lot better than my little sister's Chicago 9th graders! Thank you so much for your story and I've flagged you for any new ones that you post!.

Terry Kay
SivanShemesh chapter 10 . 1/24/2010
Great ending... grin...

Poor Josiah... loved the wrong sister, and Ezra was the one who figures out.

Thank you for writing this awesome story, and hope that you are working on more stories.

Keep writing.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great week and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
sfulton229 chapter 10 . 1/24/2010
Such a touching ending; Josiah blinded by superficial beauty and missing the true love that was so close to him. Loved Ezra's snarky comment about Josiah's taste in women and I bet Ezra has figured out the true relationship between Josiah and Amanda. If Josiah figures it out, Buck had better be on his best behavior. So cute of Vin to try to get closer to his cookie connection; I can see Chris chasing Vin around with Nathan in hot pursuit. Very enjoyable fic and I would love to read a sequel! Thank you so much for posting this. Please write more!
SivanShemesh chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
Did i missed Ezra in this chapter?

Thought i did.

Thank you for writing it, and i'm slightly behind... so i'll see in chapter 10.
sfulton229 chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
Hee! Nice to get more of Josiah's background and how long he and Amanda have known each other. He has a very father like relationship with her. Love how JD is getting the story and giving Amanda some information about Josiah as well. Nice touch with the beer giving the team an idea about how old Amanda is. The teasing is just perfect; I'm sure things are very exciting around the team. Hope to find out more about Josiah's mystery love. Thanks for posting and I'm looking forward to more!
sfulton229 chapter 8 . 1/24/2010
Very nice wrap up to the injuries! Looks like the team got away without too much damage and that will heal pretty quickly. It's going to be fun trying to keep Chris, Vin and Ezra still long enough to heal. Very nice that Amanda came down to see how Josiah and the team are doing. The bit with the cookies was too clever; Vin's going to pay for that indulgence. Thanks for more of the story!
Terry Kay chapter 9 . 1/23/2010
Out of every thing that's shappened, their pissed because she bought beer? (I am currently attempting to stop laughing before my ribs break!) God I love this story. Now...I want to know about this Aunt?
sfulton229 chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
Terrific chapter! Lots of suspense and action. Love how they investigate the case getting lots of evidence. Vin is getting very sneaky but did get some dangerous items off the shelves and secured. Ezra is really trying hard to get the case closed and finding out all sorts of information. Chris makes a very believable crime boss and love that he was haggling over price with an unstable criminal and got a good deal! So much action with the take down and I'm glad he didn't get away. Nice cliffhanger about Vin's condition! Thanks for posting this.
sfulton229 chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
Great to see more of this! Josiah really takes watching over Amanda very seriously; the guilt and worry are making him snap at Vin but Vin understands. Amanda certainly knows the best way to make friends with Vin; I'm betting the cookies don't make it to the office. Nice set up of the deal and love the underlying messages back and forth. Looking forward to more!
SivanShemesh chapter 8 . 1/23/2010
It's a great chapter, looking forward to read the next chapter.

Thank you for writing it.

Keep up the great work that you are doing with your fic and update asap.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great week and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
SivanShemesh chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
Grin... poor Vin...

Thank you for update it, see you in chapter 8.
Terry Kay chapter 8 . 1/22/2010
Yeah, don't think the boys are gonna be happy for a while!

Thanks for another great chapter. Terry Kay
betsylupin chapter 7 . 1/22/2010
Oh what place to end it! I hope they catch Hill before he can escape from the car. This is such an exciting fic, I can't wait for more!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
Woot! Sounds like our Josiah!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 1/22/2010