Reviews for Evolution
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
More progress!

It's comforting to see, and just a reminder of how much he cares for her, how patient he's willing to be just for her to come around to even his most simple of embraces.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
Aw, the ever-dawning realization of just *how* his feelings are, and how deep they were becoming.

And Mary... at least she's opening up even more, is appreciating meeting him, knowing him. That's progress.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
Oh, isn't that part of the crux of getting Mary to return Marshall's feelings? That she has to view him as a *man,* and not just as a partner/best fried.

The quiet support at the end? Perfect.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
...what kind of mother Mary would be... to *his* children. You know that's what his subconscious mind is already wanting to add, even without his permission.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
How very sad for Mary, revisiting the past because witnesses couldn't get along, a past that she apparently doesn't want to remember.

Marshall sees potential in her; definitely a plus.
Sagey chapter 6 . 4/19/2010
enjoyed that and how they have grown together...great stuff

sfchemist chapter 6 . 2/27/2010
This is a really nice collection of snapshots that are entirely in character and very plausible.

Thanks for sharing.
pryrmtns chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
I liked this ending, but I'd also love to see your take on Marshall's take the 1st 2 seasons of the show. I liked watching how Marshall supported his partner, while subjagating his own feelings.
JMS529 chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
Enjoyed Mary's less than stellar reaction to Marshall's witness and the way the witness nudges Marshall to not give up. The development of the partnership and feelings is well written.
BuJyo chapter 6 . 1/22/2010
Loved this story! I'm such a sucker for introspection...especially Marshall. And the cycle thing...I almost used that in one fic. That is *so* spot on. He would know that, definitely.

Thanks for writing for us!
roar526 chapter 6 . 1/22/2010
Very well written and some nice insights into the developing friendship/parnership.
pryrmtns chapter 5 . 1/21/2010
the patience that Marshall has had to muster to hope that Mary comes to him. Can't wait, yet dread, to see what you do when Raph shows up.
Heavensdarkrosechild chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
phenominal writing must have more :D
TheFisherKitty chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
And here we see Marshall evolve into the secret perv we all know and love, lol. Great chapter, and I really loved the ending, with Marshall so happy that Mary's opened up to him. )
BuJyo chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
Really like Marshall struggling with his own want of Mary. He's so tempted, yet so well controlled. Very spot on.

Small steps!