Reviews for Nothing We Say Is Going to Save Us
hawtjuicyaddict chapter 24 . 11/30/2012
Wow. I feel so bad for Massie and Plovert! I cant believe Claire and Josh did that to them. Update soon :)
Soryidonhavacont chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
I love your story it pulls at my emotions I completely hate CLAIRE, josh is ok though your a grea weoter keep up the good work
hawtjuicyaddict chapter 23 . 10/15/2012
Claire and Josh are being very very sneaking. I am waiting to see what Massie and chris will do. Update soon :)
tullys chapter 23 . 10/15/2012
im like torn, im glad you made a new chapter and then im pissed cause its all about closk which i despise, i dont even want claire and massie friendship to resurface

id like beg you to make it massiexjosh but i guess you love clairexjosh like alot? well its your story, this may seem a bit harsh but the storys gotten a bit boring almost on my check monthly pile, maybe spice things up?

once again your story but massiexjosh will equal one very happy reader (me)
hawtjuicyaddict chapter 15 . 9/22/2012
Great chapter!
I hope Claire and Massie will figure things out.
Also, thanks for letting us know about the Plovert missplelling.
hawtjuicyaddict chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Aww. I like this story a lot. But Chris' last name is spelled Plovert not Polvert
tullys chapter 22 . 9/11/2012
we closh (giant puke)
pleasseee make is massiexjosh, there my favorite couple and i personally think that there so much better than claire (puke) and josh.

and poor chrissy, i hope he finds someone else to love after claire the bitch broke his heart

please make is massiexjosh, idc who claire ends up with (id prefer her alone and forever alone but hey)

x susanna
jaspersbabe4ever chapter 21 . 9/10/2012
i officially hate this story. You want people to feel sorry for Claire but you haven't given us a solid reason to, you want people to understand Josh's actions but he runs away and acts like a prick. You want us to like Chris but he goes back to the bitchy almost-gf in a second. Even Massie sucks. I'm done with this story.
jaspersbabe4ever chapter 19 . 9/10/2012
this story kills me because claire tries to say " massies being hurtful" WTF you think having her bff kiss her bf didn't hurt her. Claire should go fuck herself and fall off of a very very very very takk bridge she's an attention whore/slut/bitch and eneds to die.
jaspersbabe4ever chapter 18 . 9/10/2012
CLAIRE NEEDS TO KILL HERSELF PLEASEE LET HER KILL HERSELF AND JOSH TO JUST LET THEM DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THERE SO FREAKING ANNOYING MASSIE SHOULD BEAT HER DOWNNNNN
jaspersbabe4ever chapter 15 . 9/10/2012
Someone needs to shank Claire she's a fake ass bitch. How they going to talk to Massie like she's crazy when its the truth? I wish one of my friends would do this to me so i could snatch them up.
Claire-ification chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Who said I was hating on Claire? Who is even that into the books as to defend or hate on a fictional character? Get a life. What I meant was the author did such a good job writing and developing the characters that it sucked me in. It was a compliment to the author. I was so wrapped up in the story I started taking a disliking to the situation. So good job, author.
PaperPanda chapter 21 . 8/20/2012
AHHH LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
PLOVERT YOU GO GET YOUR GIRL, YOU GO GET CLAIRE
Sigh, Chris, what did she say? Becca's just not your type
Thank you for updating, love! :) Made my day, and I love this chapter :D
OF COURSE CLAIRE WOULD PASS BY YOU WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING CHRIS. YOU'RE OUT WITH BECCA. o.o Lol, wonder what will happen next... x)
3 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I love it.
if dreams could come alive chapter 20 . 7/31/2012
Go Mass! You don't need them!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »