Reviews for Halloween Party
jayjrat chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
Cowboy Up! Whew this was HOT, but also fun, funny, sweet and touching. I absolutely adore the way you write these two and mourn the loss of your muse. If there's anything I can do to bring that muse back please let me know. ;) :p :)
csimesser1 chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
that was great loved it
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
They have the best sex life ever. So hot! Loved Pen texting JJ and Derek calling his sister at the end of the chapter.
Kathy0518 chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
LOL:)

Really cute at the end. I just love those two. If I didn't tell you already or enough Loved the surprise that they were married:

Another awesome story from you.

Adding to my favorites now:)

Kathy
emzypemzy chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
Great story, loved this chapter, great way to pass the info on too :) Looking forward to more from you!
emzypemzy chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Great chap once again! And great wee surprise flung in there! :D
emzypemzy chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
And another great chapter! These two certainly are having fun with this game they got going on
PinkAngel17 chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
Lol, that was cute. Really good chapter and a great ending! Penelope's text to JJ was great and so was Morgan's call to Sarah. Really good story! I'm so looking forward to your next story! :)
emzypemzy chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Great chapter, loving this start! And all I can see right now is Morgan in cowboy outfit lol
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
they are fab together
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
They are the sexiest couple on TV and you capture that perfectly in this fic.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
So very fun! I'd love to see Derek dressed as a cowboy. Yummy.
PinkAngel17 chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
Wow! That was steamy! Loved the surprise! I diffiantly wasn't expecting them to be married. And them talking about having kids was cute. Great chapter! :)
sawyersgirl2817 chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
so good

love your stories
celticstarwolf chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
oh honey loved the susprise their married loved it and wow the spicy and sexy love making humm to bad Pen got him can we clone him one for each lol loved it hon more please