Reviews for The Huntingdon Affair
galynette chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
Wow, that was one good story ! Great characterization, very well-written. And you manage to keep a good balance between action and more thoughtful moments.

However, I guess you made a mistake updating chapter 9, because it's the same as chapter 8 and when I came to chapter 10, I felt as if I lacked a part of the story. I would like to read what happened even if I know the end by now
Caia Caecilia chapter 11 . 4/10/2010
Super story, I loved it - thanks for sharing.
Caia Caecilia chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
"Gisburne, for one, was going to enjoy his newfound popularity.

Ah.. naieve Guy LOL
Caia Caecilia chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
This is super I'm really enjoying it.

"given their respective heights, the Sheriff was not the best person for him to hide behind."

That bit made me laugh :)
Caia Caecilia chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Great start really enjoying it...the more Guy centric stories the better. Plus I agree with the Sheriff no one ever worries about the poor soldiers who get killed.
Hoody chapter 11 . 4/6/2010
Wow... ich habe mich gef├╝hlt wie im "Schlaraffenland" (Im in Heaven!). I could not read fast enough... did enjoy your story totally!

Thank you very much!

Du beschreibst Gisburne herrlich mit all seinen Ecken und Kanten. Ich versuche mich auch oft an ihm, aber ich bin nicht so gut darin. Ich "verbiege" ihn zu sehr...*g*

Will you write more?

You are from spain? My best an oldest friend, she lives and works at La Palma (at the Grantecan Telescope).

Oh and Im a she ;)

Greetings from the North of Germany!

Hoody
Hoody chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Hi,

I hope you wil update soon! Im an big RoS Fan and I love Gisburne *g*

Your story is so great...sorry, I really want to tell you details but my englisch (or french) is not good enough...

Thank you for this very goof work!

Regards