Reviews for Dark Angel
Guest chapter 17 . 1/3/2013
OMG this is so awesome I love how you like a real writter please keep making more this is the best hinata Lost memory kind of story I have ever read it's like so interesting like a real series I hope they make this series if that's possible Back to the point this is really great I hope you make more please don't stop on this and your thing you said you would make new Chapter every Sunday and It's been like a year can you please hurry I love this so much please Your awesome this is really great please make sure You make more you are really good writter and I hope this is your Career you got a lot of talent in it!
Hishiko-Chan1999 chapter 17 . 10/4/2012
UPDATE! XD I LOOOOOVVVEEEE DEIHINA, ITS MEH FAVORITE COUPLE IN TE WORL! XD
Ni Mats chapter 17 . 5/17/2012
nice story! please, please update!
Empress of Hats chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Dude, who the hell shoved a blackberry bush up Pein's ass? He's got a major cold-ness problem! ;)
Empress of Hats chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
FeatherBerry chapter 17 . 1/2/2012
This story is really really good! Such a unique concept too, love the plot. Aaaa wish Hinata will be able to meet the Kohona nin!
toolazytomakeupanameP chapter 17 . 8/10/2011
I really like your story! :D please update soon!
Wannabe-Temari chapter 17 . 8/8/2011
alrght chap, though i would have liked to read more
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
...Can I just skip ahead to the next chapter? It's not MY fault that I'm anxious to see what happens next!
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
I love how you characterized Uma. She's just like Hinata would've been if she'd never been taken to the Akatsuki. Not that I mind Hinata being a bit badass... ;)
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
...(0_0)...Must...Read...Next...Chapter...NOW.
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
Nice way to end the chapter, even though it was pretty short. But it was a nice little twist, none the less.
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
I actually like ItaHina, but I'm just not in the mood for it right now. I'm in the mood for DEIHina, right now...Gimme my DeiHina NOW, DAMN IT! ...Jk... XD
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Hmm. This is interesting. So, for the time being, Hina-chan is dating Ita-kun? Ooohhh... I wonder how this will all turn out! X3
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I have a feeling that I'm REALLY going to like this fic.