Reviews for Paradigm Shifts
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Sherlock Holmes fanfic is my other indulgence on this site. And I was so pleased to see a Holmes fic by you. You write dialogue very well. I loved everything about this little piece.
Swordmaiden007 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Ah, very nice. When I saw it was from Holmes' perspective, I was wary. But you proved me wrong. It was written very well and very sweetly. I often wondered if Watson ever had those moments...
Yyunesprith chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Hm...

I wonder how much forewarning he actually had?

I seem to remember Sherlock's having referred to Watson's marrying as "the only selfish thing he ever did."
WelcomeToTheAsylum chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Very well written, it seems like a likely scene.
420PeaceFrogs chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Nice :)
Ohagi-chan chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Ah, poor Watson. Always caught under the shadow of Holmes. I do believe that he does deserve the right to extend his wings a little...Though we all know, that he will always return back to Holmes. 'Cause Holmes cannot exist without his Boswell. xD As for these 'obstacles'...ahem, like Mary... It would be interesting to read a sequel about how Holmes deals with these 'obstacles'. Hint, hint. Grin. 'Til next time!
Athena Nikephoros chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Wow. I think that fanfic pretty much summed up their relationship. Beautiful work. I love how you expanded on the dog reference.