Reviews for Into The Future
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2019
Can I please see more of this it is amazing I love Avalon and Harry Potter I WANT MORE PLEASE
WinterWolfe21 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Who was the Mage that got captured let me guess its wait wait I like Emily a lot so don't kill me
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
are u going to do more
FlailerBee chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
MORE. Thats all i have to say. MORE.
WhitePearlReaper chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Update ppplllleeeaaaassseee! I NEED to read AvAlon! Im dying from lack of it!
Writers Unknown chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I liked this chapter, I hope you write more. Was it Kara who got kidnapped? She seems like the kind of person to get kidnapped. Not Adriane or Emily I hope, there too strong to get kidnapped. I hope you update soon! You are a good writer with a good idea.

- Writers Unknown
Adrian101 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Dude, make it longer that was boring!
xJunainaxAzharax chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
cool! more! and was it Kara who was kidnapped?
LUV YA unless u flame me chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
This is really good! I haven't even read the Harry Potter books or seen the movies! I usually hate Harry Potter (You can't blame me, after all it is a stupid topic. I mean, seriously, wizards and witches? How many times has THAT been done before? I'll answer that question for you: A LOT!), but your story kind of draws me in. I LUV the Avalon series! I can't wait to see how that ties in with this time-dohickey-mabober (Pronounced: do-hick-y-ma-bob-er. Make sense?). Keep on writing, and remember that I LUV YA! (unless u flame me).

LUV,

Yumi
Mark Heffron chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Welcome to Fanfiction!

Excellent first chapter and an interesting idea, I dont think it has been done before, they have gone to the past but not to the future.

I look forward to the next chapter so please could you update as soon as possible.

-(-)- Mark -(-)-