Reviews for Eight Wonders: ItaSaku
Omg Kisame I love you!
jhian casey chapter 8 . 8/31/2015
yey! i love this collection!
they're light but very interesting and the itasaku moments are really sweet..;)
thank you! you're awesome!
so happy to be able to read more itasaku fics!
more pls!;)
becauseambatman1 chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
absolutely loved the stories 3
becauseambatman1 chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
awww loved it!
becauseambatman1 chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
there could have been so much potential with these two in the anime... but I rely on these fanfics to heal the void... lol
becauseambatman1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
aww, isent this cute
sasusaku3623649 chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
Love it !
impromptumelody95 chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
The second last story was my fave :)
Chey chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
Absolutely wonderful ! Had me up all night reading each one !
Nikki Munnerlyn chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
I loved every single chapter but some made me cry but they were so Amazingly Awesome. i love the stories sooo much i just re read them over and over and over and over again i Never get tired of reading them.

And thank you so much for writing them you are an Amazing writer these were 8 of the best stories ive ever read so thank you so much for writing them, and i hope you can write more like them in the future. :: :)
LilithiaRW chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
Dammit I should not have followed your suggestion and listen to "in my arms" while reading this chapter. I got so *sniffle* emotional! Why did you do this to meeeeh? ;D
LilithiaRW chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
I would love to see a bellydancing Sakura ItaSaku fic! Make one pwease? .
black raven cherry blossom chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
why(sob) you (sob) have to (sob) make this (sob) so sad...(crying/balling my eyes out.

on i mean really are you trying to make me cry.(still crying/balling my eyes out.) i bet you probaly you did a good job of it.(in my room:lots of tissue's and lots of crying happening here.)im telling my mum on you.(joking)but i'll tell her to read your .(blow nose in a tissue) ok im feeling alot beter now but im still really and do you think i can join you in the corner crying.:(

anyway love your ItaSaku stories. wink.- ;)

P.S keep writing itasaku stories for me and all the readers who love itasaku.