Reviews for 26 Letters
Kallasilya chapter 21 . 10/12/2014
Ohhhh and my love for Casey, and the Casey/April romance, is cemented. They are the greatest. 3
54Viruses chapter 21 . 10/12/2014
I can just see Raph in front of the bathroom mirror, reading this off a card while glancing around to make sure nobody's watching him. :) Nice work.
Mikell chapter 21 . 10/12/2014
Hey, easy now, us undergrads put a lot of work into those response papers! ;)

Love this. Raph is about as subtle as Casey, but I think in a lot of ways he's more perceptive. Probably comes of honing those ninja skills. Love this. It's cute and funny and so RAPH. 3 And it's a breath of fresh air, a reminder of all the stuff I love about the 2k3 TMNT, which may just rescue my recent funk, having watched the latest trainwreck of an episode in the 2k12 series. :-p

Happy writing! er... grading. ;)
Mary
BubblyShell22 chapter 21 . 10/12/2014
Ha, yes, I can see Raph possibly saying this as his best man for sure. And it's true that while Casey may not be the type of romantic guy many women dream about, he does have his own way of showing how much he loves April, and I think that's what Raph's trying to convey here. Good luck in grad school, ID. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

Laziness Incarna chapter 21 . 10/11/2014
Love the idea of Raph ribbing Casey and praising him at the same time like this in a best man's speech. The line about the "b" in subtle was perfect. :D
LeDiz chapter 20 . 8/28/2014
I really enjoyed these! I'm always jealous of people who can write drabbles, especially ones with such clear purpose and point. They really do feel like nice (if occasionally heartbreaking) little snapshots of life. Well done - and congrats on being able to come back to it when you had your breaks. It's not always easy, huh? I hope you continue, but either way, thank you for the drabbles!
Adoradork chapter 20 . 6/26/2014
I hope this will be completed one day :D
Adoradork chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
Okay, that's sad but very true to the characters.
BubblyShell22 chapter 20 . 2/4/2014
Awesome chapter. Yeah, I can see Leo feeling this way. I never liked Fast Forward myself and was more than happy when it ended. As for posting your completed fic, go where you want. Is it up here, too, or are you just posting it to Tumblr? Nicely done on this chapter. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

Starfire201 chapter 20 . 2/4/2014
Actually, I don't think you did too badly with this aside. Got the point across well enough. You get better with some things as you go.

I'm not on tumblr and probably won't be one of those that go. But I can't argue that you get a little more exposure for your stories the more fansites you post.
WebMistressGina chapter 19 . 7/18/2013
First, hooray for gradulating!

Second, this is just perfect. I have to admit that I enjoy those stories that remind me that, despite their knowledge in how to defend and kill someone every which way but loose, the turtles are still teenagers. And as you say, as teens, they wanna fit in. Which of course they can't cause...they're TMNT.

Always happy to find something of yours sitting in my inbox!
BubblyShell22 chapter 19 . 7/18/2013
Awesome chapter. I can see the Turtles wanting to ride the subway just to see what it's like for once. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update. And congrats on graduating undergrad. That's an awesome accomplishment. I hear you on the job thing though. Best of luck on your search.

Scribe of Turesa chapter 19 . 7/18/2013
That is an interesting angle I and I'm sure many writer's have failed to recognise. I like this little nod. Good work
Mikell chapter 19 . 7/18/2013
Daww. Now I want to take them for a ride on the subway. lol Poor guys.

'Grats on the graduation! Way to go!
I Love Kittens too chapter 18 . 6/3/2013
Good chapter! Leo is not ready for the cooking stuff, his not his strong field.
I hope one day he had a change to cook again. This time without any accidents.