Reviews for Honestly
The Rose of the Blood Moon chapter 7 . 10/1/2015
Totally loved the story!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/4/2015
Yeah Sakura is a whore that just fucks Sasuke. That's all she does in this fic. The only other thing she does is call Karin half-assed nicknames that honestly sound like a 10 year old made them. She sucks Sasuke's dick right after he makes fun of her, mocks her, yells at her, or after fucking Karin. That's literally all your story is. Sakura taking everything up the ass because SASUKE IS HOT. That's your story, that's it in a nutshell.
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 7 . 2/15/2015
Honestly...
FREAKIN LOVE THIS AWESOME FIC!
Everything was perfect!
Love Sasusaku's every moment together
P.S. The part where Sasuke shushes his little cute baby sister was the Best! Hehe even I was shocked how the Uchiha did it but as you as Uchihas are Uchihas! haha Really cute!
Blossom chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
This was PERFECT just my kind of humor, you managed the irony neatly which is hard to find, many make the humor stupid you are just genius, loved it
Anon chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I can't believe I've only seen this story now! 4 years after you last updated. I hope you're not too busy and find time to start this up again. I absolutely love it! Big fan! Id love to know what happens next. Please update! :)
Cheech chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
Update! This story is great!
In another life 1 chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
Awww *sniff* this is my fav AU!
Annoying Reviwer chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
make a sequel, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
yoitscho chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
To be honest, I was kind of skeptical of this story because I didn't really like how Sakura was depicted as a fangirl in the beginning; however, I'm really starting to enjoy it.
criminallychallenged chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
ahh one of the best fanfics that i've ever read!
BoomPowMina chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
YÅY TAKE THAT KARIN, HA! I LOVED IT! AND I LOVE THAT YOU WROTE HONESTLY IN THE END HEHEHEHE
BoomPowMina chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
THEY CANT BE TOGETHER!? NOW IM PISSED
BoomPowMina chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
Karin,honey, go to hell and burn there :3
jessi chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Great story!
mfpm chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Hey this is my 2nd time to read this fanfic and honestly, this is one of the BEST that I've read here in

This is sooo sweet and funny and just amazing! I wish you'll write more of SasuSaku in modern time stories!

I just freaking love this story and I'm not satisfied with 7 chapters only. I want more! Hahaha! Sequel? Or another SasuSaku story!

Looking forward in reading more of your stories!
Xx :)