Reviews for Honestly
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 7 . 2/15
Honestly...
FREAKIN LOVE THIS AWESOME FIC!
Everything was perfect!
Love Sasusaku's every moment together
P.S. The part where Sasuke shushes his little cute baby sister was the Best! Hehe even I was shocked how the Uchiha did it but as you as Uchihas are Uchihas! haha Really cute!
Blossom chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
This was PERFECT just my kind of humor, you managed the irony neatly which is hard to find, many make the humor stupid you are just genius, loved it
Anon chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I can't believe I've only seen this story now! 4 years after you last updated. I hope you're not too busy and find time to start this up again. I absolutely love it! Big fan! Id love to know what happens next. Please update! :)
Cheech chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
Update! This story is great!
In another life 1 chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
Awww *sniff* this is my fav AU!
Annoying Reviwer chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
make a sequel, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
yoitscho chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
To be honest, I was kind of skeptical of this story because I didn't really like how Sakura was depicted as a fangirl in the beginning; however, I'm really starting to enjoy it.
criminallychallenged chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
ahh one of the best fanfics that i've ever read!
BoomPowMina chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
YÅY TAKE THAT KARIN, HA! I LOVED IT! AND I LOVE THAT YOU WROTE HONESTLY IN THE END HEHEHEHE
BoomPowMina chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
THEY CANT BE TOGETHER!? NOW IM PISSED
BoomPowMina chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
Karin,honey, go to hell and burn there :3
jessi chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Great story!
MariellaFrances chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Hey this is my 2nd time to read this fanfic and honestly, this is one of the BEST that I've read here in

This is sooo sweet and funny and just amazing! I wish you'll write more of SasuSaku in modern time stories!

I just freaking love this story and I'm not satisfied with 7 chapters only. I want more! Hahaha! Sequel? Or another SasuSaku story!

Looking forward in reading more of your stories!
Xx :)
JustAnotherReader2 chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
Aww such a cute and good story. lol. I want a cookie too. :)
WarriorQueen124 chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
This was an AMAZING STORY! (this is like my forth time reading it, and I still haven't reviewed it)

SO, GREATGREAT GREAAAAAAAAAAT JOB! I loved all of it. IT WAS AWESOMEEE!:D