Reviews for Inside a cloud
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I'm not sure how I feel about Lily Luna and Rose (I've always found cousincest pretty strange) but I know I love Lav and Hugo! I can just imagine her in heels that are way too high for her; you go girl! Hehe, I've always supported cougars.
Sarcasma chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Okay, other than the fact that I think it's a bit weird that someone Hugo's parents age would be dating him I actually like this. I'll just pretend this is a different Lavendar (and maybe it is!) I would like to see a build up. Is their relationship a secret because of her being so much older? You could really do more than a one shot, but the idea of it is so much fun.

I also would like to invite you to a RP site based on the Harry Potter world that I help with. It's Pittsburgh Institue of Magic. You would have the chance to create your own original characters and write with other authors whose students are all going through a similar education. We're looking for more authors who can write like you can! The site is . and the next term is starting soon! Please go check it out and I hope to see you over there :)
The Codemeister chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
hahahaha Hugo and Lavender gonna get it on in the bathroom while his sister and cousin are showering together awesome