Reviews for Renewal
homairah chapter 1 . 7/31
This is a wonderful story. Wriiten so sensitively and Jo's feelings are described exquisitely. Please write more chapters
Chloe991 chapter 1 . 4/11
This is a good idea. But Laurie and Jo are so similar and hot headed. It would be amusing to see them in a marriage and seeing them bicker and maybe Laurie would finally relent and "let Jo win every argument". Some people in life are meant to be great friends. Sometimes you start out dating someone than realize that he's like a brother later on. So I think Louisa May Alcott was right for them to be friends. And Jo would never chase after someone. Love always comes unexpectedly to her.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
You got that Jo nailed down pat. WHen I came to the part of st. Peter watching the paint flying in heaven with Amy's rage. I lost it. It was so like Jo. Always making me laugh. Great job.
Hayal Kurmak chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Where is this "second chapter" you speak of? I need to read a continuation of this lovely story.
Mere24 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Oh, please do write the second chapter! I am just catching up on the fandom and really enjoyed this story. There is something fantastic about deperate, mourning Laurie and successful spinster Jo that is so appealing. I love that she is his landlord and you write their interactions so well.

I got stomach cramps simply from the description of Jo's sandwich!
Koori Hana chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Update soon? Oh, please! I want to know more about this fanfic!

Koori. XD.
Katie2323 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Very good! Update soon!
HeartBreakerWithAHeartofGold chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Oh my, this is a lovely start to a story; it is a juicy prompt and I love what you've planned with it. I can't wait to read more.
laroka chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Very promising start. I'm waiting for more:)
Rosa Heartlily chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Oh, I felt Jo's pain so keenly! Wonderful writing as always.