Reviews for Priceless
tenshiakuma14 chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
Lol. Not bad itachi. Not bad
HoloObssession chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
This is gold pure gold! D
cknakzex chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
LOL! I seriously love Itachi! Thanks for sharing.
cb chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
lol
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Aww poor sasu-chan ಥ‿ಥ X3
Leilsel97 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
You made me laugh! And skeptical is spelled with a 'k'. But good job XD OOC Itachi is die laughing funny! I could totally see him doing that to Sasuke. One thing: for future fics, Mikoto makes a hilarious prankster/pervert.
ITAxSASU chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
lol i couldnt stop laughing at what itachi little sasu-chan.i thaught this was going to be an itasasu yaoi with no .i waz soo wrong.[still laughing my butt off.]...
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
omg lol priceless indeed!
mu149 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
o.O

*grins widely* Sasuke was... a quite... interesting baby, wasn't he?

*falls out of chair laughing* Seriously, Itachi? Even I would have my restraints! I mean... *chuckling* Sure your brother was loud, but... BABY PICTURES? Really? It would suck to have you as an older brother if I had a social life!

*wiping tears frim eyes* I love the oneshot and it's probable the most hilarious thing I've read in a long time! Now I just have to read your other stories!
Lord Ryu chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Not bad, not bad. For a one-shot that was actualy pretty funny.
Juura99 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
*tries to speak but can't stop laughing* ...*takes a breath* ...ppffft...BWAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA! *falls over from laughing so hard and rolls around* Ahahaha! OH man, Ahaha, that's...that's...pffft,...PRICELESS!

*sighs and wipes tears of amusement away* aw, dude that was awesome. loved it, it was hilarious. Oh Itachi you evil bastard. *burst into another fit of laughter*

Great. Absolutely great. :)
asuka5271 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
hahaha I loved it Itachi's so evil D
revolverrevolutions chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
jajajaj this was SO FUNNY my tummy hurts from laughing it will be funny more of this story xD maybe know with sasuke entering on itachi and sakura imagine sasukes face like omg that's sakuraaaaaaaaww
DeletedCompletelyGone chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This was really funny!
endel chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
So funny! Hilarious story! Seeing Itachi laughing like he does in your story and not like a madman that would be priceless!