Reviews for Blood Lines
Belle chapter 47 . 6/23
Type your review my word you are the best author to me and love you and your stories I'm starting the third one now. thousand kisses dear one
Flozygirl27 chapter 47 . 8/9/2015
i loved this story and Prince of Blood! hope the next on is as great as these!
Flozygirl27 chapter 37 . 8/8/2015
this chapter is really sad. i'm even about to cry myself!
Flozygirl27 chapter 26 . 8/8/2015
when i read the story of Vivianne, i figured that Bobbie was actually kind of Austin. And then i remembered Sophia's story and as thinking that Jezebel kinda Kate. love this chapter by the way!
Flozygirl27 chapter 16 . 8/8/2015
i love your stories! i read prince of blood and it was interesting so i continued reading. so far, its really good. luv it!
Micah chapter 7 . 7/16/2015
I stayed up till 5:30 in the morning reading this; you're an incredibly talented writer; NEVER STOP WRITING PLEASE This is by far the best book I've ever read, and believe me; I read A LOT. Well anyway, thanks for being so awesome and stuff lol.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
I am sorry but I really. did not like this chapter. You had the character just ranting and blabing.
Alyce chapter 4 . 4/23/2015
Hello! I really live your stories! I really want to read the original aglry! Do anyone know the name so i can buy it? Thx
bellelin223 chapter 45 . 2/5/2015
Omg this story is awesome, I love to read books abt supernaturals , n I think this is one of my fav.
Esther chapter 15 . 1/31/2015
When will Austine and Becca make love?
maro chapter 47 . 12/12/2014
like the story very much
ANNON chapter 47 . 8/4/2014
AWSOME I HOPE U MAKE A 4TH ONE TOO :)
MelodyPop chapter 47 . 7/29/2014
there should be more sex scenes
aishwarya chapter 38 . 4/19/2014
I jst love ur stories!cnt stop readin atol...
NateNRivers chapter 47 . 1/29/2014
Thanks for doing this story! I love it!
I came across it when looking for something to read about vampires, because I've been in a vampire mood and finding this, just. makes me happy I went looking for one. I love it a lot. You did wonderful on it.