Reviews for Blood Lines
Micah chapter 7 . 7/16
I stayed up till 5:30 in the morning reading this; you're an incredibly talented writer; NEVER STOP WRITING PLEASE This is by far the best book I've ever read, and believe me; I read A LOT. Well anyway, thanks for being so awesome and stuff lol.
I am sorry but I really. did not like this chapter. You had the character just ranting and blabing.
Alyce chapter 4 . 4/23
Hello! I really live your stories! I really want to read the original aglry! Do anyone know the name so i can buy it? Thx
bellelin223 chapter 45 . 2/5
Omg this story is awesome, I love to read books abt supernaturals , n I think this is one of my fav.
Esther chapter 15 . 1/31
When will Austine and Becca make love?
maro chapter 47 . 12/12/2014
like the story very much
ANNON chapter 47 . 8/4/2014
AWSOME I HOPE U MAKE A 4TH ONE TOO :)
MelodyPop chapter 47 . 7/29/2014
there should be more sex scenes
aishwarya chapter 38 . 4/19/2014
I jst love ur stories!cnt stop readin atol...
NateNRivers chapter 47 . 1/29/2014
Thanks for doing this story! I love it!
I came across it when looking for something to read about vampires, because I've been in a vampire mood and finding this, just. makes me happy I went looking for one. I love it a lot. You did wonderful on it.
Jasmine chapter 29 . 10/18/2013
I think the baby's Austin and Becca's, it makes more sense with the blue eyes and everything. :) That would be so cute. You're story is very captivating, there's always something that makes me want to continue to read it.
Jasmine chapter 28 . 10/18/2013
Prima has three kids all of which are full witches except for Becca, eventually they have to tell Becca's mom that she's a witch because when Becca's dad dies, but her mom keeps living 'cause she's immortal isn't that going to raise suspicion? Who's Becca's mom's dad?
princessofbloodhecate1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
i love your stories pm me
ashlee oquendo chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
i love you and im 13 and oddly enough me and Rebecca are exactly the same we both are in love with blueberry pancakes i can eat them all day and that we are both witches. and are both in love with Austin.
Rosie chapter 36 . 6/30/2013
considering hes a vampire, i think it should be kinda tortchure styled, it seems like vampires and witches are into that kinda thing.