Reviews for Turn of the Tide chapter 14 . 3/27
Pls start a sequel dear. The story is just awesome. One of the best SSHG fanfic this is. Am not much of a writer but I will be extremely pleased if u whip up a sequel for this.
Snapefan68 chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
AWESOME! Very well written. Just couldn't stop reading it. Great job.
TashaRose chapter 14 . 11/2/2013
{claps and cheers} Excellent story. Wonderful writing and great characterizations all around!
Sarah Crawford chapter 14 . 3/12/2013
Great last few chapters. I couldn’t stop reading even to review. The plot was interesting, the lemons where yummy, and the romantic fluff was sweet. I especially love how you used the line “I see no difference.” And yay, he finally realized that he loves her and told her. Perfect ending.
Sarah Crawford chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
Very sexy chapter. Can’t wait to find out what happens next.
Sarah Crawford chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Nice work. I rather like possessive Snape. Reading on.
Sarah Crawford chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
The mission is reveled, along with some nice lemoniness. I’m on to the next chapter.
Sarah Crawford chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
More good chapters. I can’t wait to find out what her mission is. Nice job with the interactions between all of the characters, although I always find the sex-god Snape of fanfiction hard to believe.
Sarah Crawford chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Interesting start. I rather like this story so far. Looking forward to reading more.
FearlessAngel269 chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
Awesome story and very descriptive :3
Tabbycat917 chapter 12 . 6/28/2011
The way you describe Demyan makes me conjure up the image of Ian Somerhalder (Damon Salvatore)... Sexy vampire... I think it's because of you you describe the eyes... If you don't know who that is I strongly suggest you search for pictures of Ian. He's gorgeous! Thanks for this story, it's lovely.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
A sequel? Please! I love this story, and this couple so, so much... And you write them so well!
Ms.Persephone chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Wasn't really digging the whole 'makeover' story line but I loved how he said he loved her AFTER she changed back. Good story.
CarelesslyCamouflaged chapter 14 . 10/16/2010
I liked a lot of things about this story...the plot, which was simple enough to be believable and refreshing, the lack of melodrama, the blissfully few language errors, and above all, the really well written erotic scenes! Instead of coming off as a purely erotic story with a minor plot line, you made it seem much more balanced with the rather wonderful depiction of emotions...well done! :)
Sela McGrane chapter 14 . 10/16/2010
Very sweet story. Very in character, I'm impressed. I was a little worried you were going to kill Ron off there for a minute, but it's all good now.

Sequel? Marriage? Little Snapes? *giggle*