Reviews for Head Over Feet
DeanneGray chapter 1 . 1/16
So good! I've never read a tseng/sephiroth pairing before. You wrote it perfectly! Thanks for writing! :)
Just an edit note if you're interested - you've written 'books' instead of 'boots' in the last chapter. :):) fav story!
xSonya chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
Haha! Freaking amazing! I loved it! And you wrote it stunningly. It was really well written consideringyou haven't played the game, i'm impressed! Nice work x
xSonya chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
oh my god x.x *squeels* i'm practically dying with anticipation here! XD
xSonya chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
I absolutely love this! The way its set out is just a great idea xD I love how you give everythhing and nothing to the reader all at the same time- not too little or too much but just right.
xSonya chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
aww this chapter almost seemed bitter sweet xD
xSonya chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Haha I like it. I don't blame Tseng for his fantasies and perversions, for Sephiroth is simply smex on legs. XD and that voice *A* *dies*
kindofabadger chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
Whew! *fanning self & tying to appear calm while reading this at work* My, my, my, that was so delicious!

And this line, "a prowling sort of grace that had attracted Tseng once upon a time, until Reno's personality drove him away." And that scene, with Reno pestering him, buzzing so close to the truth like a damn mosquito...great show!

This was so enjoyable!
kindofabadger chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
'Down boy' lol

Mmmmm...I am now a bonafide fan of this pairing. Thanks ever so much for these little drabbles.
spopococ chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
I...

Uh.

Wow.

I think after so many chapters of sexual tension, you left me with no choice but to hold my breath for the entirety of this chapter.

You know how to write a lemon, that's for sure *-*

New fave shipper of Tseng/Seph. Nom.

I pretty much idolise you.
kickcows chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
Oh my gosh.

I really hope that you continue this. Because gosh golly almighty, this story is amazing. I love how you write both of them. I love the little quip about how Tseng had once fancied Reno, yet his personality made him think otherwise. That little detail was hilarious. I can just picture the redhead annoying him to no end.

And my gosh. Talk about ridiculously sexiness with no penetration? Holy moley.

Really excellent job. Like I said, I really hope you continue with this drabble. It's soooo good! :D I love this pairing together. And you make it sooo believable. Awesome, awesome work. :)
Purple Pallbearer chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
This was a very enjoyable story. Even if the chapters where short and it took you a long time to update. You discribed the characters emotions and wants very well to the point where they seemed real.
XxOngakuxX chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
Why is there never any good TsengSeph fanfictions out there like this one? Lovely chapter! I'm so sad to see it end but I enjoyed the ride while it lasted! Thank you so very much for uploading! Thank you so very much for the pairing! Best wishes, XxOngakuxX
leaf the invisible chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
Delicious. MMmm Glad you finished up this little series :) It was enjoyed by me.
CloudnineCK chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
This is one of the best and probably the most well written Tseng/ Sephiroth pieces I've read so far! It is definitely one of my favourites, and I'm really looking forward to your next update! (Which is soon, I hope.)
spopococ chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
Oh LORD. You are painfully teasing. This entire Drabble series so far has been intense sexual tension, eloquent and vividly descriptive words of thoughts and feelings.

I may very well read it again.

Wonderful work, eagerly awaiting more.