Reviews for In Spite of All the Damage
kindofabadger chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Yes, you are right. Wonderfully fluffy & sweet! Nicely in character (I can only imagine how hard it would be to go back to the restrictions & obligations of real life after what they'd been through). This has been a fabulous little diversion for me, just what I needed. Thanks!
Baby-Ayatane chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This was so sweet!

I actually prefer Sora on top, especially after Kh2. Idunno why, but Riku seemed more... bottom-ish, but still capable of taking the dominant role.

Even though I realize it's kinda late to review, I still want you to know how much I like it. :]

They felt so in character and true to their KH natures(What a refresher). The lemon was hawt. xD I luffed it.

Sorry for the short-ass review, but know that this story was a huge fanfictual relief when I was convinced there were no good ones to read. :]
Ellie chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I really liked this! Great job. I love those two together.
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
xD Fluffy~ I like it. ]
Bonita Son chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
That was wonderful. I’m embarrassed to admit it but the part where Sora said he needed a second reminds me of my boyfriend. Maybe that’s why I like this story so much, the lemon is pretty real. A bonus too is the fact that it’s Sora on top. Almost all the stories have Riku on top and after a while they kind of start to bleed together. Your characterization was great too. They both felt true and genuine.
Hannahble chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Wow, this fanfic actually got me to cry (kinda complicated lol, im not just over emotional). I loved the writing, but most of all, I love your understanding of what love really is... I really enjoyed the fic:)
Maren chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Excellent! I loved how Sora and Riku remained in character keeping the story believable. Sexy lemon as well.

Keep writing! You have a talent.
JustPlainViolet chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I've never read a story with Sora on top that I've actually enjoyed, but somehow you made it work. This was such a heartwarming story, it was just what I needed. Thanks for sharing.
SwAlLoWiNg DaNtE chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
its about time i actually got to read a soriku story. i mean, i know they switch since you kinda impied it but still sora on bottom while riku rides him...ah, good stuff. excellent fluff. oh, question, when will requiem of janus be brought back up again?
sodawitch chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This was an amazing story adorable and sexy and sweet and just aw!Its so true too Sora has his cuteness and charm and Riku is so sexy and sarcastic and I just this was amazing and well written and planned out which is hard to find in a fanfic! bravo! Thank you *hug*
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
omg! so cute!

that was really adorable. (i also prefer Seme!Sora LOL. riku just seems like he was born a bottom... XDD ha!)

i also like how you ended ri's emo-ness. usually authors just leave it (or use it to create a story, but ri being emo gets old, fast.)