Reviews for Muggles in Hogwarts?
TheBigOne chapter 1 . 7/19
May this story RIP. I think the rapture is already happening based on so many authors abandoning this site.

I wonder how long it will be before this site can no longer pay for itself as the cost of mantaining the dead fanfics must be absolutely staggering! 2/3rds of the stories on this site weather they are good or bad are abandoned with just a few chapters.
SortingHat chapter 15 . 1/19
Sorry to see you abandoned this fic!
SortingHat chapter 16 . 1/19
Doubt my review will be seen but why did you stop? Despite it being bad it is still at least funny and friendly family which is what I care about.

Thank you for having this not be a swear fic filled with F words every other paragraph. Those are NOT funny.
SortingHat chapter 15 . 1/19
There are some moments where I don't mind it if a story such as this is so stupid and unbelievable you wonder what in the hell they were smoking when writing it!

Whatever it is I want some of it!
SortingHat chapter 14 . 1/18
Funny how you tried to stretch the chapter out there.
SortingHat chapter 7 . 1/18
What's so funny is those were not even jokes just insane rambling which shows to me how fucked up the world is. Now I know why people only vote base on good looks and false glamor that can never be sustained.

No responsibility and working hard to achieve you're goals. Let the muggle government take care of you from cradle to grave! Don't think for yourself it's too hard!

If you studied hard and got an A it's all right for them to lower it to a C and bump up Johnny's F to a D.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 1/18
Draco is both right and wrong at the same time about *pure bloods* vs *mudbloods* as he puts it but it doesn't really have to do with blood at all but more in line with genetics and that is something you don't play God with.
PurpleHaze chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
This could've been good but sadly you chose to make a crack fic instead! :(

It sucks this site is either boring serious stories or crack fics.
PurpleHaze chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Could you make it longer please and more believable? If two majestic owls flew into Disneyland you expect NOBODY else to notice even if NO letters were dropped? Especially the Cast Members who would report to security? Not to mention all the CCTV cameras watching every angle?

It would be front page headlines catching the MOM off guard and no amount of oblivaration charms is going to fix it which is against free will anyways.
jeanette9a chapter 16 . 9/27/2013
well good news potions will be a just fine for ya.
i know how to mess with bins, if he can't touch anything, why not re-organize his classroom?
and you can always paint the walls neon orange.
and if they make it to third year they can fake divination, bet they are good at tarot cards.
VampsMoonAngel chapter 15 . 3/11/2011
ha! o wow! that was funny, especially the 'therapist attempt' XD anyway i hope u have more soon! -Let God bless u!, Avi .
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 15 . 3/9/2011
(fire fox is being lazy and won't open up, so I'm using a mobile device...)

iluvpotter chapter 15 . 3/8/2011
Rotflmfo! I love the part where they have binns meet with a therapist to see why he hasn't crossed over to the other side. Its hilarious! They should get more detentions for trying to prank binns. Please update soon! I need more!
needingmore chapter 14 . 9/11/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love this chapter! What is going to happen next? I can't wait to see what other trouble the girls get into! Update soon please!
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 14 . 9/10/2010
...good thing harry comes from the muggle world too...
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »