Reviews for Time of Our Lives
darksaber92 chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
I love the story, but I think there should be a sequel to it. I mean how long can they keep that a secret and all the reactions of their families and friends and how does it affect Hannah's/Miley's singing, career? I love the ice skating part.
Music and Reading Lover chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
I loved it
DataAndrd chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
That was a really cute story :) I think you did a great job with the love scene with Miley and Lilly too... it wasn't awkward at all. I have trouble writing those kind of scenes too, so I know how you feel there. Anyway, great story, and I hope to see more great Liley stories from you soon :)
niley4eva2012 chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
that was good! :)
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
Awe very cute story I loved it
croaker001 chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Excellent chapter. Six years is a long time to have waited, but I think the girls will agree that it was worth it, lol. Now they just can't keep their hands off each other. I think you did a really good job with the love scene. It didn't seem at all awkward to me, and the love and emotion shared by the girls came across well. I've read quite a few femslash novels and it was comparable to many love scenes that I've read in them. Lilly's words to Miley at the end were really sweet :). Keep up the good work. Update soon.
croaker001 chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Awesome chapter. I was worried when Lilly didn't go with them to get something to eat, and I was right to, but luckily Miley was able to take care of herself :). Thankfully Lilly came to Miley's rescue and stepped up to fill in. I can just picture them skating together and I'd have to say I would agree with the judges, lol. I was a little disappointed that Lilly ran, but Miley followed her and Lilly confessed, so its all good now :). One little mistake, Lola called Hannah Miley in front of Jayne and Chris when she was offering to skate with her. Keep up the good work.
croaker001 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Great start. I'm glad Miley took Lilly with her, she needs a friend in London. I'm a little surprised Miley didn't say anything to the jerk who picked them up about how he was treating Lola, but I'm sure she was a little overwhelmed by everything. Lilly's thoughts are highly amusing, especially about her wig making her look fat, lol. Keep up the good work.
lileyfan123 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Love the idea for the story. Cant wait to see how everything plays out for Lilly and Miley.