Reviews for A very interesting bowling game
Lolzisme chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
This is the first story I've read when the espada and Soul Society get together for bowling, hehe:D
I will stalking your storie-
*bad poker face*
Never mind. .This was an interesting one-shot:D
XXanime.manga-it-calls-meXX chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
lmfao XD if i was there i would have ran outside to beat up a cheerleader, taken her uniform, ran back inside the bolling ally and start cheering for Grimmjow,Stark,Ulquiorra,and Nnoitra then i would switch over and start cheering for Renji,Byakuya,Toshiro,and Ichigo XD
this was Brilliant ;)
*Excuse my Spelling*
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Heh, typically soul reaper thing. Taking simple things to the extreme...Like the kite flying episode xD great one shot
PhoenixDiamond chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Oh lordy! This was hysterical! Oh babe ~wipes off tear~ Oh yes that did it. That done did it for me today. I sure as hell needed that good laugh. I could totally imagine the Espada and Soul Reapers turning a basic bolwing game into an all out war zone. I mean damn all you have to do is roll the ball and hit the pins. Seems simple enough right? Hell nah. Not for these fools. Grimmjow and Ichigo showing off to out match the other was perfect. I was not surprised that the Espada would cheat first. They're a bunch of sexy assholes after all lol. But shame on Ichigo for encouraging his team to cheat lol. He outta get a good ass spanking for that lol.

Oh babycakes you did good here. You did very good. I loved every single word. Keep up the fabulous work. Seriously I really needed that laugh today _
Sanguinem7 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
LMFAO! XD...I think the soul society built the bowling alley just to destroy it, and does that mean that only regular humans cant see it? o.-
Nekokratik chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
LMAO! XD So funny!
Orion'slover chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Lmao bowling has never been so fun
The weasel is MINE XP chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
XD lolz ur right! U did make bowling fun!-MnM
Allaxei chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
ROFLMAO! lolzz nice
Pippenpaddleopsikopolis chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I laughed so hard, I think my dog was worried about me. 8D

Really, you have to wonder what goes through his head. He's just sitting there, chewing on his bone all calm-like, when suddenly his human makes this strange sound and starts falling off her chair.

...I think he knows I'm insane, though. 0.0

-mRsDaRcY oVeR & oUt ;3
Narlth chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Ha ha lol thats was funny :D
ShadowGOUF chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I don't know why but look at your pm did you shut it off?
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
rofl, that was so freaking hilarious XDXD
aizen must die chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
words can not exprese the laughter i am feeling for this small story try one on dodge ball or something like lacross with zanpakuto it will amuse me.
FinDeiRoma chapter 1 . 1/24/2010