Reviews for Petals and Sand Part 2: Sandstorm
goldenkatsuya chapter 16 . 12/26/2013
I really love this story. I hope the next sequel will finally end with aizen as king and byakuya as his consort so they can live happly ever after! I like a happy ending story!
LittleMissy chapter 16 . 12/15/2013
I'm going through some of your other stories and I have to say this one is amazing! Will you make the sequel some time soon?
berty05 chapter 16 . 4/25/2013
Hi Star, love this story. No one writes as good as u, specially when it comes to aizenxbyakuya. Can't wait for the sequel :) u're still my favorite author ;)
Sabaku-No-Gaara1994 chapter 16 . 4/11/2013
I CANT WAIT FOR THE SEQUAL! I LOVE THIS STORYLINE SO MUCH. GREAT JOB! :DD
Kintama-Hime chapter 16 . 2/15/2013
Great story. Can't wait for the sequel!
ra7matigorti2 chapter 16 . 10/10/2012
i'm so in love with this story so i decided i will read all of your stories because you're really talented thanks ! :)
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 16 . 1/10/2011
Awwwwwww! What a sweet ending! I love Aizen and Byakuya's moment together! I am hoping that they will be able to show there love and not hide it one day... And Gin and Toshiro seem happy! Glad to hear everything is going well for them!

*Gasps* Renji and shuhei! Well I'm so happy that Renji found love in someone elses but that he will always love Byakuya. What can you say, Ture love is never replaced, It's forever...

I am happy that I finished this story and it really was such a differnet story from you that I haven't read so far. but it really was worth reading! Loved it Lady Spunky! *Hugs*
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 15 . 1/10/2011
Oh Yeah! Senbonzakura and Kyoka Suigetsu working together, Love it!XD I Also loved Renji and Byakuya scene very sad but happy at the same time.

Loved this chapter also!
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 14 . 1/10/2011
Aizen Baby is always going to remain smar, no matter if he's good or bad, nobody could really out smart him if they wanted too! Aizen is such a changed man! I love this kind of

Great chapter!
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 13 . 1/10/2011
Of course Byakuya was going to go, no matter what anybody said...*Laughs* That's our Byakuya!XD Byakuya and Toshiro are such bad boys!

Great chapter!
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 12 . 1/10/2011
Rangiku, I swear that girl is aways good for a laugh!XD I really loved the letter Gin sent to her, Very touching. gin has changed so much, I forget how evil he really was. I loved how Aizen Baby reached out through the pendent with Byakuya. They love each other so much!

Lovely chapter!
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 11 . 1/10/2011
Yay! Can't wait to see when Aizen Baby kicks the king off his throne! *Giggles* I also loved the part with Toshiro and Byakuya, They really make sense together!

Loved this chapter!XD
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 10 . 1/10/2011
I'm glad that Gin saved Byakuya, I wonder if Byakuya will ever forgive him... I love how Gin and Aizen Baby can work together! This is really looking up for everybody, I

nice chapter!
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 9 . 1/10/2011
You can really see that Aizen Baby wants to change and be a better person and that was a big step that he did by giving Gin back his daughter. That really was

Lovely chapter!:)
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
Awwwwwwww! Gin and Toshiro! I'm so happy that they found some happinss with each other!

I loved Aizen and Byakuya moments, They really are special!

Nice chapter!XD