Reviews for Sensible Creatures
One word: Incredible.
Lucy's Echos chapter 25 . 1/29
That was really powerful, I loved reading it. I'm very conflicted about Loghain, I love his character and depth, but I really do love Alistair, but I found the last paragraph in the chapter The Sun and The Moon, very accurate to describe the contrast between them very well; it really stuck me, and I never thought to describe them like that before. Though reading really well written Loghain redemption and/or romances, I really wish that there was a Loghain romance option in the original game. And to think I only found this wonderful peice of fanfiction because I was binging on art from deviantart, and found "Cold Comfort" by MaevesChild, and was intrigued by how powerful the scene was and couldn't resit finding the fic that inspired the picture.
JackOfBladesX chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
I like the story so far. Laughed at some of the things on that list.

Funny, she thinks that part of the reason she committed genocide on the Dalish was because they were rude to her. Personally, i like to put Harrowmont on the throne, because i think that Bhelen is a giant tool. To reiterate, i rather leave the Dwarves in a spiral that will likely end with the extinction of Orzammar Darves...because i think Bhelen is a giant tool.

Laughed at the 'deflowering' Alistair comment. Anyway, hope to see more soon.
Frogblood chapter 25 . 10/5/2013
Wow. This is without a doubt one of the most beautiful stories Ive ever read.
I...I honestly dont know what else to say.
Im in awe of you.
And I want to thank you.
EmbertoInferno chapter 25 . 11/20/2012
Loved it. Very nice potrayle of Loghain, very honest and truthful to the character I thought. Well done.
Melysande chapter 25 . 9/6/2012
Never thought Loghain could be redeemed quite so beautifully - Maric's friend at the end
melgonzo chapter 25 . 5/18/2012
Just found this amazing story! I loved it! Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
Yuber-Trice chapter 25 . 2/20/2012
Um, sorry. What?

Loghain agrees to go to Orlais?

...Why?

To be quite frank, the only thing that Ferelden's Grey Wardens owe to Weisshaupt MIGHT be Riordan, and he acted alone. It would make far more sense for Loghain and Amell to build up the Wardens of Ferelden independently, seeing as the current system so clearly and obviously failed to ensure there were enough defenders against the Blight.
Addai chapter 25 . 10/22/2011
Yay! I finished, and liked the story very much. It had the bittersweet quality that I think the best stories do. I like how you brought out Kya's vulnerability from a tough shell, and then Loghain's eventually, too. Great work.
Addai chapter 10 . 10/21/2011
Oh, this is so lovely. Subtle. Your dialogue is also very good. Halfway through and slow, but getting there and enjoying it a lot. :)
Ataea chapter 25 . 10/12/2011
Thank you for a beautiful story. I have always loved Dragon Age for the limitless possibilities of both the Warden and the characters. I especially enjoyed the possibilities of Loghain, whose character was perhaps the most complex alongside Zevran's. You did a beautifully characterized piece which was a pleasure to read. Thank you for sharing.
Beibhinn Celia Blackwood chapter 21 . 10/10/2011
Lol, the last line is so perfect its almost depressing.
Addai chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
Okay, I am soooo late to the party, but have started reading and really liked chapter 3 and the way you brought out the relationship to Rowan and related it to Kya's reading and then her experience with Alistair. Very nicely done, and loved the little details like Kya sneaking a peek at his profile and losing her tough shell a bit.

Look forward to the rest!
Girl-chama chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
"Yeeeaaaaah," was the first word that came to mind at the end of this chapter. That slick, easy confidence of knowing that all is as it should be and, was there ever any doubt? Reading on!
Herebedragons66 chapter 25 . 7/12/2011
This is an absolutely beautiful story. Perfect characterization of Loghain (my all-time favorite fictional character), and Kya is lovely. Very, very well done. Thanks so much for sharing this with us!